6

Amelia's P.O.V.

"Baby."
"Baby, wake up." I heard a whisper. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see two handsome men on each side of me watching me carefully.

"Hey..." I groaned. "What time is it?"

"8 pm," Edan answered. I sprung up from the bed. I went to take my phone that was on the bedside table. I opened it and saw eight missed calls from Dona. She must've been worried. I turn to look at the twins who were still watching me affectionately.

"I'll be leaving now," I said.

"Don't forget what we've told you today," Ethan replied.

"What did you tell me again? Can't seem to remember." I said and chuckled.

"We're not fucking playing with you, Amelia," Edan said with a deep voice. "We want to you, to take care of you, cherish you, Amelia." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

"Um, I'll think about it."

'What are you saying? You know you want them now.'

I know, I just need some time to think. They nodded and I left the house after saying goodbye.

I unlocked the door to our house and Dona was laying on the sofa sleeping with her phone in her hands. She must've fallen asleep after calling me eight times. I tried to close the door gently but I couldn't prevent the small noise. Dona slowly opened her eyes, once she saw me she jumped from the sofa and came towards me.

"Bitch, where have you been?"

"Sorry, I was dealing with some stuff," I said avoiding eye contact.

"You're lying, you always avoid my eyes when you lie." She crossed her arms on her chest.

"No, I'm not." I tried to assure her but she didn't look convinced at all. I sighed and told her everything that happened from Brandon kidnapping me to the twin's confession. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh. My. God." She said and paused at every word. "My girl is finally growing up." She faked whipping a tear that was dripping down her cheeks.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"What I mean is that my innocent and shy best friend is finally breaking from her shell." She brought me in for a hug.

"Didn't you hear me when I said that I don't know if I should do this or not?" She broke the hug and looked at me with a 'are you kidding me?' expression.

"Duh you should, it's obvious that they are sincere and you like them too."

Dona kept trying to convince me to be theirs but I just ignored her and went to sleep. I know it's Friday night but I'm super tired from the long that I had today.

****

I woke up in the morning at 10 am. I went to the kitchen and caught Dona making pancakes for breakfast.

"Hey honey."

"What's up wifey?"

"Just woke up so nothing for now." Dona came with two plates of pancakes and we start eating.

"Well, today we're going to shop for my birthday party that I'm gonna do on Friday night." Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to buy her a gift. What kind of friend forgets that?

"Can't you do it by yourself?" Today I don't feel like doing anything.

"Bitch, your lazy ass is gonna come with me to the store today, period." I groaned but stopped talking because I knew that when Dona makes her final decision, it's final.

As soon as we were finished, we drove to Walmart to get some party decorations and food.

"How many people you're inviting?"

"Just my squad but I'm expecting them to invite their friends too so I really don't know." I nodded.

"Plus my friend Kelly just got a boyfriend last week and he's coming." I once again nodded but her next question got me off guard.

"When are you gonna send the invitation to the twins?"

- Queenishh