#15

What does Canada think of you?

Aries:-. "Hmm..what can I say about them other than the fact that they are something that America likes more than oil and McDonald's."

♉ Taurus:-. "They think of me as a brother..And it hurts since- *looks over shoulder to see if taurus is watching or not* Well..I like them. Yeah, I hate you author-chan."

Gemini:-. "I'd say that they should probably be careful when alone..I've seen Reich follow them around."

Cancer:-. "They're pretty nice! They helped me take my maple syrup back from Taurus when they got on top of the refrigerator somehow.."

Leo:-. "They know how to get every dang thing out of the mouth of a person who lies a LOT, I mean it."

Virgo:-. "They stalk Ukraine. I saw them hiding in the flower fields when Ukraine was sitting there, making flower crowns."

Libra:-. "They're extremely calm. Like extremely. Even when someone died in front of their eyes, they'll just look like nothing happened. It's a really bad thing though."

♏ Scorpio:-. "Let's just say..that they're UK's property like Aries is 'Murica's property."

♐ Sagittarius:-. "I feel like Sweden likes them. I'm not sure or confirming is but he looks like a deer in headlights when he sees them."

♑ Capricorn:-. "They go seal hunting with me. It's pretty lit."

♒ Aquarius:-. "I'd like to take taurus seal hunting with me like I take capricorn. Like a I said earlier, it's LIT."

♓ Pisces:-. "India tries his hardest to not let Sweden lay a finger on them even though Sweden tickles them. I mean, I guess he likes them or he's just like an overprotective brother, heh."