Chapter 20

Y/N P.O.V.
     "Hi!"
     "Hi...!" he greeted you back.
     You sat in front of him and after you made the orders,he started to talk:
     "So,what did you want to talk to me about?"he said in a serious tone.
     "Spill it,don't be afraid of me.I won't scream,laugh or judge you whatever you will be saying."Yoongi said.
     "Promise?"you requested.
     "Promise."he said and both of you made pinkie promise.
     "Okay,then I'll start from the beginning.Please don't tell anybody,not even the boys about it.You will be the only one who is going to know.It's not anything dangerous,it's just too awkward and embarrassing."you started.
     "Fine,you can trust me."he reassured you.
     "Thank you!"you said before spilling your whole story to him:
     "Everything began when I started listening to BTS.I was so stubborn at the beginning with the idea of trying other type of music,but when I got into k-pop- just BTS at the beginning-,it was just unreal.You were the ones that brightened up my every day,sad or happy.Your music has been always there to help me go through difficult situations.
     Everything was just perfect until the times when I started to have feelings for one of you.It sucked.It was fucked up.It was a shit.How could I have feelings for someone that I didn't even meet?But still,I had them.I couldn't understand them at all,I couldn't understand and believe myself.I loved that feeling,but hated it even more,it sounds crazy,but it was like a bipolar thing:there were times when it happened to cry to cry my heart out all night long without a very certain reason,but there were times when I didn't even feel that thing that I had never felt before.
     It was strange,ya know?Up and down,up and down,just like a seesaw of emotions.It was like that until I decided to cut off all my ties about BTS,I started to listen to their music just the ina relaxing way,not like a reason to not give up.I stopped watching videos and reading things about this.This was all because of the stupid me who thought the feeling that kept bugging me would eventually go away.I felt guilty and hurt on the bottom of my heart,but as the time grew the wounds kind of closed,but in reality,the guilt just kept growing too,like a venom which ate you from the inside,ironically,I know.
     One day when I was 16,my dad announced me that we'll move to Korea.I was excited,it was my dream to go in Korea and have a life there,not because of k-pop,even though it was one of the main rea at the beginning...Anyway,we moved to Korea and I got along with the place very well.
     Right after my graduation,my parents decided to buy me a ticket for a BTS concert and fan sign as a gift.I was happy when I took it and run straight to my room just to start to cry joy tears,but slowly and painfully the tears transformed into tears of anger,built up all these years due to the guilt which grew to the point when it couldn't be held in anymore...-" you took a break and realised a little sob which you didn't know you held in,before gaining the courage to continue:
     "A-and it exploded:I ripped the ticket,grabbing money and buying my own apartment.I wanted to be alone.I felt very miserable due to the fact that I gave up on you and i was too weak.
     I continued my life after that,without my family and friends,the only thing that kept me sane being your music,BTS itself.As I started listening again to your music like I did before,the odd and uncontrollable feeling also made it's way back,this time I didn't try to get rid of it,it wasn't that strong anymore,it had still an effect on you though,but i knew i couldn't stop it,I couldn't stop my heart...-"
     "Sorry for interrupting,but will you tell me who is that one of us?"Yoongi said as he asked the childish question which he couldn't keep in anymore.
     "Questions at the end."you said,not answering at his previous question.
     "Fine,if you say so..."he said and let you continue with your story:
     "After some time you all appeared out of the blue and dragged me into your lives.To see how my heart played with me,the thing for that person was nearly nonexistent,even though I knew all the time that it was hidden deep inside of me,but the important point is that it didn't bother me anymore,but that night with the movie hit me:I liked him very much and I had to tell him,but I hesitated until now,when I eventually ended up here,telling you my story,-a not-so-interestin-story about a dumbfounded girl who escaped from depression with music- and telling you my feelings for....w-well....you-u."you ended te story with a very embarrassed look on your face as Yoongi stared at you in awe,being shocked by what he heard...

A/N:Hah,finally Y/N is telling her story to someone,right?I enjoyed writing this chapter,it was one of my favourite since in every ff I am always waiting for the time of truth.Well,bye,guys,for now...!Ly!💜💜💜💜