Second chance ??

Laksh's pov:- After the epic maha episode style reveal of Kavya/Tanya my family accept me in which is very very kindheartedness of them . Swara Sanskar are happily married and star of everyone's eyes including me and I have no grudge against them so we all will live like a happy family ..
But in all these mess one thing surprising happened that through out the whole Kavya catching event ragini kept helping swara even after I humiliated her and her feelings not once but five times and the last one is in front of our whole society but still she help me out maybe that's what calls true love ❤️

I look at the Raksha dhaga she tie me up and smile slowly how cute she looking in that jeans and male jacket 😚 but then flash her answer in my mind that she's helping me becoz she thinks all these happening cause of her 😭 and she'll do whatever her papa and dadi say after this Kavya mess end , will she give me a chance?? Am I worthy of a chance??

Next events happen like show where ragini come to mm for choti Holi puja , Kavya kidnapping laksh hitting him on head with brick trying to trap him in wall , Ragini coming for laksh's rescue followed by swasan, Ragini getting stabbed and laksh holding her in arms to save her and get into ambulance 🚑 ... But the slight or better say major change is that after Ragini was taken to operation theatre laksh too fall on floor as his head got major injury too so he also got admitted in hospital..

After maybe six or ten hours I open my eyes in hospital hearing some voices .., I look around the room but find no one in it then from where these voices coming from ?? Then room of washroom open and a hospital cleaner come out not noticing that I'm awake so he continue doing his work of cleaning but I can clearly listening him saying " oh god please that head doctor doesn't report about me to authorities if this job gone then I'll be on road" and the more shocking thing is his face is in my direction but he didn't utter a word from his mouth 😯 what is this ? His inner voice! And how I'm hearing it ????

So maybe till now it's clear what's this story about but if not then I'll elaborate 😎
Well this is the famous beloved raglak track where laksh fell in love with ragini time to time writers choose to write stories on this track moulding it in beautiful stories 😍😍. But here I twist it in a way that laksh got hit on head by brick and because of that he get a power to hear thoughts of anyone he see 😁😁 means he is going to read ragini's mind and heart and win her back 🥰 but it's not so easy as it's looks 😉🙃🙃🙃🙃