Operation!!

Continuing from previous part

Laksh is shocked realising his new found power 😮 like seriously he can hear mind voices , it's seems like those super heroes comics he used to read in childhood when one accident give magical powers to a person strange but true. He set up on hospital bed thinking about this new found power when ragini's face flashed in his mind , how that Kavya stabbed her , how Ragini helpless fell in his arms tears rolling out of her heavy eyes and how she asked him in crying low voice " laksh I told you to not remove that raksha dhagaa than why you remove it?" 😭 she fell lifeless in his arms proving that she can embrace death for the sake of people she love . Laksh's eyes got teary remembering her and an urge to see her again filled his body , he start removing his glucose drip and trying to stand up just then door of his room got open and anupurna rushed towards his bed followed by whole Maheshwari family.
Ap hugged him tightly while crying and say " thank god laksh you are fine when we heard that Kavya kidnapped you and try to trap you alive in wall I get so scared beta" she broke the hug and kiss his head lightly still crying 😢
Laksh look at her and say in warm voice " maa I'm fine you don't take tension or else you're health get affect"  Ap nodded to him but as Laksh can hear mind voices he hear Ap's mind who is thinking ' he is in hospital laying on this bed and telling me to not worry duffer boy thank god that Kavya got arrested or else this boy will surely bring her back in house'.   Laksh look at Ap who pass him a warm smile but only he knows she now consider him as stupid boy , well maybe intentionally or unintentionally he proved to be a stupid boy so it's not surprising if his mother considered him as stupid at least in past few weeks he get bluffed by that Kavya.
Laksh look at Durgaparsad who give him a smile of relief and patted his head thinking in mind ' I hope now laksh do good in his life as he'll get second chance to rebuild his life and don't mess things up'  .
Then Sujata cane to hug laksh and say " arre lakas you scared all of us a lot but I want to say this if you didn't bring that cleaver choori kaabya (Kavya) in our house as your wife then this won't happen in first place. You get rid off raagni(Ragini) and bring that dayan kaabya in house"  hearing this Ap say in light scolding tone " Sujata enough now"  and Sujata thinks in her mind ' uff this jiji na I'm telling truth only that kaabya is mad girl but jiji and bhaisaa always tell me to stop' .
Laksh ask in desperation " how's is Ragini? Is she awake now !" 
and Sujata say " no she's in ICU her operation is going on" .  Laksh panicked hearing this and think ' operation but for what ?' .....