-Chapter one-

Tanjiro and Nezuko have been orphans for three years and and a new orphan was coming today her name is Kanao.

(Tanjiro POV)

"Nezuko!" I called out to my sister because the new girl just arrived so our care taker wanted us all to greet her. Once we all were downstairs we waited for her to come in.

Nezuko is in a box that I carry on my back during the day.
She's a demon just not a normal one. She's kind I've only met a few demons who are actually really nice like her.

I'm really hoping the new girl wants to be friends. The girl walked in, she had shoulder length black hair, with beautiful purple lavender colored eyes.

She's one year older i found out earlier that day, "Hello I'm Tanjiro Kamado" I say happily.
She just stares at me her scent is kind, but also really sad.

(Kanao POV)

He seemed so kind. How is he so happy. "want to be friends?" he asked and I couldn't stop myself before I gave the slightest nod.

Him and I got to know eachother for the day. He was patient with me, I never really talked to anyone he was the first.

(2YEARS LATER)

Its been two years since me and Tanjiro became friends. We were watching a movie on the couch.

"Hey... Kanao" I don't think I've ever heard him sound so worried. I look over at him as I speak quietly "Yes?"

"What if one of us gets adopted and we get separated..." he looked at the ground smiling sadly

"We'll have to keep in touch" Tanjiro knew what I meant by that. "Yeah I suppose your right" he smiled again but warmly.