Chapter 4

Azula's POV

I'm the girl that bullies the nerds and abuses her best friends. I'm the girl that wears short skirts and crop tops. I'm the girl that lost her virginity at 15 and can't even remember the guys name. I'm was the queen bitch of the school. I decided to pick the only other werewolf in this school I can't be bothered to remember her name but I think it's Skyla or something. Nobody liked her so I'm not allowed to even if I wanted to, which I don't.

'Yes you do,' my annoying inner wolf told me

'No I don't,' I replied.

She mentally shrugged and became silent. You see me and my dear inner wolf have an agreement she shuts the hell up and we become wolves all day after school.

The pathetic piece of shit that was below me whimpered and I sneered "what does the big fat crybaby wanna go home to her mama. Oh wait that's right you don't have one and I'm sure she was very glad to die instead of look at your ugly face."

Everyone around me laughed and my loyal BFF's, Stella and Tess sneered at her cruelly.

"Yeah that's right! Run ya little bastard! Go visit mommy why don't ya?!"

I will never forget that dread filled face. The one that looked so innocent. The one that I smudged with sorrow and ruined. And do I care? Guess. N-O.