Chapter 8

Azula's POV

There's a new werewolf at the school I must find her teach her who's boss. I stay alert, watching for her see where she shows up. Suddenly I crash into something strong and tough like a wall honestly. I fall flat on my ass. Students around me laughed but with a powerful glare they shut the hell up.

"You should probably watch were you are going," a dangerous voice warned me. What the hell? Nobody dared crossed me and got away with it. I stood up and got a good look at the person who had bumped into me.

She was tall and muscular but with no taste of fashion. She was wearing jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. Ok I lied she's really wearing skinny jeans, a singlet, and a leather jacket. I looked around and saw some guys were just about drooling because of her. Then I got a whiff of her scent and found she was the new werewolf.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Running into people like that!" I challenged.

She looked at me with those grey eyes that said 'danger I will beat you to a pulp if you piss me off, "I am Alicia Aletarad. And who are you to think that everyone's your slaves?"

Shit she saw right through me. "I am Azula Lakes."

All she does is watch me and I meet her stare this us werewolves way of proving dominance and I will not let her defeat me.

While we do this let me tell you about myself. My name is Azula Lakes. I stopped ageing at 18 and was born 30 September 1892 in New York, USA. I am a werewolf she is white, pure white. My element is air so Siliacta goddess of wisdom and beauty is my master. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm as thin as a twig. I am miss popular. I lost my virginity at 15 many years ago. Sililacta cursed me with backstabbers and fake friends. My power animal is a deer named Nala. But I am gifted with popularity. My weapons group is shooters which is mostly bow and arrows and guns.

I feel my control slip. My wolf wants me to walk away, practically begging. But I can't otherwise I'll lose my status and I can't have that. I try to bring up more power but there is none nothing there but the urge to submit. Suddenly my control slips and a bow my head and walk away. Everyone stares in shock and I hear voice roar saying "what are you all looking at!"

Everyone scurries away. My parents will not be pleased if they found out. From behind my boyfriend picks me up and spins me around. I squeal in delight and he puts me down.

"Hey gorgeous," he says to me with a quick kiss ,"was that bitch back there giving you a hard?"

"Yeah she was she tried to hit me," I lied.

"Well then we better teach her, her place. Shouldn't we?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

Shane is my mate but he doesn't know because he's human. Believe me he's totally drool-worthy. He's the captain of the rugby team and has muscles wider than the Grand Canyon. He has light brown hair and sea blue eyes. Me, I'm the perfect match. With my glossy blond hair and blue eyes. I have a killer tan, mile long legs, and a thin figure. Today I'm wearing a pink short skirt and a white singlet with stilettos. My make up and hair are obviously perfect and I keep catching guys staring at my boobs which I'm proud to say are huge!

We go around searching but we can't find her. Discouraged we walk to class when we bump into my perfect brother. Him and I are always competing for popularity and attention but we love each other like crazy.

"My mate is that Skye girl and I rejected her," he whispered in my ear with a smirk.

I smile back and as I walk to class I feel happier than normal. 'Let's hope that bitch suffers' I thought.

----------------------------------------------

Hello all Lyriada here.

Just wanted to say that I have this bad habit where I will be writing in first person then it will change to third person. Will try to stop doing that but if you notice it please tell me so I can change it.

Oh and also the names Zarriana uses I just remembered three more that will be used:

Eternal punisher- furies

Eternal evil- devils/demons

Eternal pure- angels

So yeah

Oh and werewolves have three forms

1. Human. Looks like a human

2. Wolf. Normal wolf size except alphas are slightly larger.

3. Half wolf and half human. They look like the stereotype ones that show up in horror movies