Chapter 1 part 1: A regular morning

3ed POV

It was a early morning,a lone house on top of a small hill, right by a small lake where you could hear the quiet chirping of crickets and frogs.

Then the dark sky was broken by a strong light that dark sky into a beautiful twilight. In a small room, a (H/c) haired girl slept soundly, until a harsh ringing blast across the room, causing the girl to open her eye and groan.

"No, I don't want to get up." She grumbled as she pressed on the snooze button. When she closed eyes again, the alram gone off again making the girl open her bloodshot eye and (YEET) chucked the clock across the floor and slam screen first onto her dresser. A girl sighed, geting out of the warm covers into the cold morning air. "Well, might as well get dressed and eat some breakfast," she said stretching her arms to the ceiling, making her back crack a bit. She got derssed, and went downstairstairs where her mother was in the kitchen.

"Morning (Y/n) sweetie, how did you sleep?" She said as she presented a fresh stack of (Chocolate/Blueberry) ((Your choice)) of pancakes.

  (Y/n) mouth watered as she took a bite of her pancakes, "I slept alright." She said after gulping down her breakfast. Her mother took a bite of her own pancakes and started a simple talk. (Y/n) and her mother looked at the clock before widening their eyes and yelled: "I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Soon they both hurried to finish their food and grabbed the stuff they needed and rushed out the door.

  "Bye mom!" (Y/n) yelled to her mom before getting on the bus.

  "Bye (Y/n)!" Her mom said getting into her car and driving off.

_______________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The bus drive to school went as usual, long, and BORING. Soon the bus came to a stop in front of
((Your School Name)) (Y/Sch/N) high school. (Y/n) got off the bus, feeling confident as she took her first step off the bus, that is, before she got stampede by thousands of people. (Y/n) felt stars swirling around her head as she clutched it.

  "Uhg, why must this happen every morning?" She groaned. When she was bout to get up, a hand reached out for her. She looked up to see her best friend, ((Friends Name)) (F/n).

  "Hey, you alright? Did you get stampede again." (He/she) asked as (Y/n) took their hand. "Yeah, I'm a'ight. Just a briuse is all."
(Y/n) as she dusted her clothes, soon they walked into the school and went their separate ways. "Bye (Y/n)! See you in third hour!" (F/n) said as they jogged their way in the opposite side of where (Y/n)'s class was on. (Y/n) took a deep breath and head into her first hour: ((Your Least Favorite Class)) (L/F/C).

Time Skip Brougt to you by our sleepy Guardian Boi

(Y/N) POV

'UUUUUuuuuh, I would do anything to get out of here!' I thought as my head slumped on the desk. Right now, I was on the verge of passing out due how boring it was. 'All I want to do is go home and play a game, is that too much to ask? NO! I HAVE TO ENDORE THIS!' I thought as I rub my temples in attempt to stay awake.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________
______________________________
____________

Soon, the nightmare finally ended and now I'm heading to my next class, that is, before I heard chuckling behind me. My face soured as I recognize the tone. "Hello, ((Rivals Name))   (R/n)." I said with venom in my voice, I turn my head to face the brunette with pink hilights. See was a year older than me, despite that she was in the same grade as I. Her deep greenish blue eyes narrowed along with a smirk.

  "Oh come now (Y/n), is that anyway to treat someone who is trying to say good morning?" She said as she took a step forward. I backed up as my eyes narrowed more.

  "I know you well enough, so, get to the point already." I said as I slightly bared teeth at her, but it only made her smirk widened. "Alright then, you know drill girls." She said with a snap of her figers, two more girls appeared, her friends. Julia and Heather. ((Sorry if one of these are your names😔)) I backed more before going into a spirnt, and so, the chace began. I try to out run them in the croud of people that are heading to their next classes, but they were still on my tail. I looked around to see my next class door infont of me, I smiled as I reached for the door, but a hand grabbed onto my hoodie and slammed me onto the wall near the lockers. I glared at at (R/n) smiling face, but it was clear to see anger invested in her eyes.

((Trigger warning: If you are sensitive to blood, skip until you see the bold text))

  "You think, you can just run away while I'm talking with you?" She laughed before her face twisted back to rage and slammed me against the wall again. I felt a small warm stream of liquid run down the back of my head. But, despite the pain, I continue to glare at her. "NO! You ran from me the past 9 years that I knew you. And now, I'm at the end of my line, (Y/n) (L/n). You listen well and better listen good, the next time I see your face, you better run. Because I will make sure your life will be hell." She said before slamming me into the wall again and walking off with her friends. I let myself fall onto the ground in a sitting position. I let out shaky breathes as I try to remain conscious. Tears start to build up in my eyes as I try, and I mean try to stand up. I looked behind me to see a small splat of red liquid, and now my eyes drifted to my back to see the same liquid.

  "......This was my favorite my hoodie," I simply stated. I took wobbly steps towards the door and open it to enter the classroom. I saw my classmates and Mrs Bush, my ((Class Choice Name)) (Cl/C/N)  look at me.

  "Mrs (L/n), you are five minutes  late, where have yo- OH MY GOODNESS!" She yelled as she watched fell to the ground, letting everyone in the room see the blood dripped down from my hair and onto the carpet. All I hear now was buzzing. Everyone crouded around me, with faces mixed with shock and worry. Mrs Bush looked at my head and probably told the kids to remain calm until she comes back. Before I let the darkness took me, I felt her pick me up and head out the door.

((Alright, the blood is gone, we can continue with the rest of the chapter))

3ed PIV

(Y/n) layed on the cold floor of her subconsciousness with a displeased look. "Are you KIDDING ME? I JUST WANT A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT DRAMA!AND WHAT DO I GET??!! FRICKEN DRAMA!" She said as she waved her arms around her. This sometimes happens to her when she sleeps. Being in her own mind. She sat there until a white door with (F/c) stripes go around the door like veins. She got up and stretched, "Whelp, time to face the questions and consequences." I said as I turn the door knob and plumet into the light.
____________________________________________________________
_______________
________________________
__________________
__________________________________

Hello my dear reader, I hope you enjoy the first part of Chapter 1 The second and last part of Chapter 1 will be released on Tuesday. I am sorry about the blood and stuff, I will make sure that are tigger warnings if a scene is a biiit....Graphic. But I do hope you enjoy the book as the story progress. Whelp, See You Guys Later! X"3