𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 » 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢

"Scarlett, what are you doing here in the late
at night?" He asked.

"Just need to clear my mind." She sighed and drank her drink.

She needs to clear her mind, and forget what happened a while ago. She really loves Colin with all her heart, and it really hurts that he was the one who left her. "One more vodka, please." She said politely to the bartender which nodded.

"I see you're getting drunk. Are you trying to forget something?" He asked. "Kinda." The bartender gave her the drink and she took it.

"What is it?" It's none of your fucking business, Evans. Scarlett thought.

"It's nothing." She chuckled. Chris then ordered a vodka. "Trying to get drunk with me?" She asked with a smirked on her face.

"Maybe. So.. tell me that thing you want to forget." He said. Even though she's her bestfriend, she can't really tell him because what if she cries infront of him? Ok, that's weird. Scarlett thought.

"Umm.." Scarlett can't find words to say about her newest break-up and also a reason for it. What should she tell him? 'Colin and I broke up because of him being jealous at you.'

"Scarlett." Chris said in a sing-song voice. He caught Scarlett attention and her thoughts were dusted away. "Yes?" She asked.

"Can you tell me now?" He asked.

"We broke up." Scarlett said with her voice cracked. Chris just sat there saying nothing. He saw a drop of tear sliding on her cheeks, so he wiped it. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Really, Chris? After a fucking break-up, you think I'm already okay? Are you out of your damn fucking mind!?" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and placed his hand on her shoulders to comfort her. Then, his drink came. "You want to forget him?" Chris smirked and placed his drink infront her.

"Definitely." She hits Chris' cup gently then the both of them drank it.

───────

It's already 2 in the evening but still they're sitting on the bar, Scarlett getting drunk but Chris wants to take care of her so he only had few shots and talking.

"He's stupid for leaving me. I mean.. he can't have these now." She laughed while pointing to her upper part with her hands. "What if I have those?" Chris asked with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm.. you can do something with me." She replied and winked at him. She checked her phone and saw that its really late and she needs to go home. "It's 2:28 AM, Chrissy." She said.

"Oh shit. We should get you home." He said. "Yeah."

───────

"Why is this seat so rough?" Scarlett said with a chuckle. "Those are soft, Scarlett." He replied.

They're inside Chris' car. He played some music but Scarlett kept on changing it, "That song sucks!"

"Chrissy, why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"You're ny bestfriend, Scarlett. Whatever happens to you, I'm always here." He said. But, little did Scarlett know that Chris is doing this because he loves her so damn much. When Scarlett told him about the break-up, he was mad- deeply mad at Colin.

"Bestfriend? That is what you think of me, Chris?" She sobbed and a tear was seen sliding down her cheeks. "Don't cry, Scarlett. You're not only my bestfriend." He said as he wipes her tears using his other hand.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously. "I mean.. I like you, Chris. And you literally friendzoned me and it hurts." She sobbed.

"You're drunk, Scarlett. You kept on telling this because you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." He said.

"I know what am I saying. I like you. I love you." She sobbed. In cue, they arrived at Scarlett's home. They both exited the car and Chris helped Scarlett on the way inside the house. "Scarlett, where are your keys?" He asked. "My bag, silly." Chris grabbed the keys from her bag and unlocked the door.

He carried her to her room, entered, and placed her on the bed. "I should get going." He said. As he was heading to the door, she said, "Please stay. I don't want to be alone." So placed himself on the bed and wrapped his arms around Scarlett's body, which made her comfortable. He kissed her cheeks, then Scarlett yawned. "Good night." She said and closed her eyes.

"Good night. I love you too."

───────

Finally uploaded! I'm so sorry it took so long its because I was busy but it's our sem break today! So I can write more :)