Comfortable

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany guided me to her room and everything there was pink. I toured my eyes around her room, I guess it was one of the biggest rooms here and I noticed that she has her own bathroom. 

I wonder if our room is the same, I didn't notice it.

I let go of Tiffany but still, she looked scared. Her dress was drenched with milk.

I felt bad for her, that Jennie girl was too much. She should understand the situation. Tiffany's condition is kinda sensitive. It needs patience and understanding.

"Fany, you should take a bath," I softly said.

As a good girl, Tiffany nodded and opened the bathroom's door. She was about to go in but she turned to me "Aren't you coming?" She innocently asked.

My eyes went round "W-what?" No way! I became nervous. Oh geez, what should I do? I panicked inside.

"You're my babysitter right? You should help me clean myself," she explained as if it wasn't a big deal. 

Right. She's just a seven year-old kid. Of course, it's not a big deal.

I nervously laughed "You're a big girl now, I'm sure you can do it alone." My heart was pounding.

Tiffany innocently shook her head "No. You should help me," she insisted as she pouted. "Don't you want to help me?" Tears were forming in her eyes.

"No... of course, I will help you," I said in a hurry. I didn't want her to cry because of it.

Tiffany didn't reply but she gave me a goofy smile as she entered the bathroom.

Gosh. Tiffany is so attractive woman. She's beautiful and sexy. Obviously I'm attracted to her but I won't take advantage because she's not in the right mind as for now.

Well I admit, me and Lisa are the same. We like girls but we don't label ourselves because we're just following what our hearts feel. I know, it's not always right to follow our hearts but we can't control it.

This is who I am if I didn't accept it, who would accept me?

I sighed then followed Tiffany inside the bathroom. She already filled the bathtub with water and I think, it already had soap with some bubbles on top. I knew it, she could do it alone. 

I believe even if she's just seven, she can do a lot of things because she's a smart kid.

"Help me with my dress Taetae," she asked sounded like a child. She turned around and her back was facing me. "Unzip it pweease..." Geez, she was doing aegyo. She was cute though.

I stepped closer to her then slowly unzipped her dress, I could see how fair, smooth and perfect her skin was. Even if she thinks like a child, gladly, she was still wearing undergarments. Her dress fell on the tiles of the bathroom.

Tiffany quickly turned to me showing her perfect round mounds and flat stomach.

Oh dukongs! I swear that I'm blushing hard right now! I thought.

I turned my head and looked away from her. Stop being pervert! I scolded myself.

But Tiffany cupped my face that made me look at her again. I met her stare flustered.

"What's wrong Taetae?" Taetae? Was that my pet name?

Her hands were warm and it was soothing somehow.

"Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" She asked concerned. Her eyebrows were knitted together, she was worried.

I smiled "Y-yes I'm fine. I don't have fever."

"But your face look so red," she commented as she scrutinized my face.

I jerked away from her "I'm fine... you should clean yourself now." I suggested.

She pouted cutely but nodded "Okay."

I sighed but still, nervous.

Tiffany took off her bra then her panties. I swear, my eyes almost popped out but I managed to turned around.

"Why did you turn around Taetae? Are you uncomfortable?" I heard her asked. Her understanding for seven year-old girl was advanced, I could tell. 

Well yeah, she's not really a kid Taeyeon.

"N-no... but just go into the bathtub Fany..." I took a deep breathe.

"But why? You have to get used to it because you will take care of me right?" She asked like a curious child.

I swallowed hard. She's right. This is my job, I need to be professional here.

I slowly turned around to face her then I looked at her in the eyes "Of course, I will take care of you."

My nervousness subsided but still, my heart beats erratically.

Tiffany smiled at me "I know, I can trust you. I really like you Taetae."

I smiled back "Thank you Fany. Okay... let me help you clean."

I don't know, I feel suddenly comfortable with her.

Tiffany went into the bathtub and soaked herself in the water. I took the sponge with soap then rubbed it gently on her arm.

"Who's that girl? Does she always do that?" I asked.

Tiffany frowned "Jennie is a witch! She's so scary! She hates me and I don't know why. She always say that I'm just pretending and I'm not crazy. Am I crazy Taetae? Of course I'm not crazy!" She ranted.

I shushed her then giggled, she was really cute "No you're not crazy. Don't listen to her. Did she hurt you?"

Her face fell "Once. She slapped me."

My eyebrows snapped together. Why would she hurt Tiffany? She knows Tiffany's condition, she's being a bitch, I don't like her.

"But Taetae, don't be mad at Jennie. I know that she's a good person," Tiffany said being understanding.

I raised my eyebrows. Tiffany has a kind heart.

"But sometimes, when she's mad she's turning to be a witch," she looked serious as she informed me.

I chuckled. What an adorable child "Uh-uh, I believe you Fany."

Tiffany gave me a sweet eyesmile "So can I have a candy after this?" Then showed me her cute puppy eyes.

Awee...

"I'll ask your daddy first," I continued to clean her.

Tiffany pouted way too cute.

"So... are we friends now Fany?"

Tiffany's face brightened "Friends?!" She shrieked.

"Are we?" I asked again.

Tiffany vigorously nodded "Yes! Of course! We're friends!" She hugged me and my shirt was drenched. I didn't mind it as long as she was happy.

Tiffany let go of me and started to dance in happiness "I have a friend!" She continuously said.

I guess, it was a good start for us.

×