Maya

I woke up this morning to some people arguing and I just thought to myself "It got to be Ms Jackson and Sam arguing over nothing again" I got up to see if it was them, but I seen 3 dudes moving stuff into the house next to mine. And I'm not even finna cap, every last one of them was fine asf. I got dressed hella quick and went to go introduce myself, but then I thought "Girl, calm down, you look thirsty as hell."

So I went downstairs and made me some breakfast. I didn't feel like making anything "Spectacular" so I just got out some Frosted Flakes. After I finished, I went in the living room and watched TV. I was thinking about them dudes outside moving they stuff and being the person I am, I got up and went outside introducing myself.

I walked over to them and they all looked at me and went "damnnnn." I was like "Tf wrong with them?" "I'm Maya, I'm y'all new neighbor." They looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I waved my hand in they face "Hellooo." They snapped out of it real quick. One dude said his name was Devin and he said to just call him Dev. He was dark skin and he had curly hair that was a lil bleached on the top. Another dude said his name was Nathaniel but call him Nathan. He was light skin and had curly hair too, but his was just all black.

And the last one caught my eye a lil too much

And the last one caught my eye a lil too much. He said his name was Alexis. He said call him Lexi. And I just sat there looking dumb asf. I was like "A nigga named Alexis with a nickname Lexi? Something ain't right." Lexi said, "You didn't know I was a girl did you?" I said "Yeah, I did." "No you didn't." Dev said. I turned and looked at him. "How you know, you don't know what I know." I said. Lexi laughed at us. We both turned around and looked at her. "What's wrong with you?" Dev asked her. "Y'all hella funny. Y'all sound like an old married couple." She said still laughing a little. "It wasn't even that funny." I said with my arms crossed.
Lexi started laughing harder. Soon I started laughing cuz her laugh made me laugh.

She turned and looked at me. "We finna go to the mall, you wanna come?" She asked. "I would love to." I said smiling. She smiled back and said ok. "I would love to." I heard Nathan walking out the house mocking me. Lexi turned around and smacked him in the back of his head. I laughed. I smiled at them and thought, "Imma like them."