Lexi

I smiled back at her, when I seen she was smiling at us. I told her we was finna go to the mall and I asked her did she wanna go with us. "Yeah, I would love to go." She was smiling from ear to ear. I thought to myself "She gon be mine one day." She went back to her house and changed. She came back and my mouth dropped open.

 She came back and my mouth dropped open

I said, "Uh uh. Where you think you going in that?" "I'm going to the mall, where the hell you think I'm going." Maya said. I shook my head. "Not with me you ain't." "You ain't my momma, you can't tell me where I'm going and where I'm not." She looked at me like she was finna beat my ass. "Hey, you better watch that look you giving me." I said. She started looking around and I asked her what she was doing. "I'm looking for who you talking to, cuz it damn sure ain't me."

I

looked at her. I was like "Is she serious." Nathan and Dev was in the house while me and Maya was arguing. They came back outside and Nathan said "Now y'all sound like a old married couple." I looked at him and smacked him in the back of his head again. "Aye, you gon stop hitting me in my damn head."

I looked back at Maya and said "Whatever man. You coming" "Yeah, lets go." She said. We got in the car, and Dev and Nathan was mad as hell when they found out they had to sit in the back. "I'm a lady, I'm supposed to sit in the front. This car is nicccce" I laughed and said thank you. We got to the mall and we all got out the car and raced to the door. U said "We some little ass kids." And we all started dying.

We went in and I asked where did everybody want to go. They all shouted "FOOTLOCKER." At the same time. I said " Damn, can y'all talk a lil louder please, cuz a nigga can't hear y'all." They was like "Sorry." So we went to Footlocker and Dev and Nathan started looking at some shoes they liked. Maya stayed back by the front with me. "How did you get that fire ass car?" She asked me. I said "I'm a youtuber." "Oh ok." She said. I asked her "What do you do?" She said "I'm a youtuber too." I said "Oh ok." Mocking her.

She laughed a lil bit. Nathan and Dev came back with some bags. "What did y'all get?" I asked. Nathan said "Duh, some shoes." He gave me the most dumbest look. Maya started cracking up. I loved the way she laughed. I started laughing with her. Soon we all started laughing. She said " I love y'all." She was still laughing a little. Me, Dev, and Nathan said "Awww, she loves us." She turned around "Don't get to carried away." 2 hours went by and we had hella bags. We took the bags to the car and I got hungry. "Anybody hungry?" I asked. They was like "Hell yeah." I said "Where y'all want to go?"

They told me they didn't care I said ok. We hopped in the car and went to Chick Fil A.