Lexi

We went in Chick Fil A and I got a spicy chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. I asked Maya what she wanted "I want what you got. " She said. "Ight." I said. "You ain't gon ask us what we wanted?" Dev asked. "Hell No, y'all grown ass men. Ask ya self." I said. "Ok." I heard Nathan say. I looked at him like he was retarded. "What you want Nathaniel?" He said. "Not forreal stupid." I said. "Watch yo mouth lil nigga." He said. "Watch yo mouth lil nigga." I said mocking him.

Maya looked at us and started laughing. "Y'all childish." She said. Dev and Nathan ordered they food and we all sat down and started eating. When we all got done we went back to the car.

(Lexi's Car)

I drove us home and I went to the door

I drove us home and I went to the door. Maya was on her way to her door and Dev and Nathan was in the house. "Maya." I said.  She stopped and turned around. "Yeah." "Can I get your number?"
She nodded. I lowkey got happy but kept my cool. "Could I call you sometime?" I asked. She laughed. "What do you think I gave you my number for?" She asked. "Right." I said laughing.

"Can I see you tomorrow then?" I asked. "Maybe." She said smiling.
"Ok." I said smiling. She turned back and walked in her house. I got to the door and seen Dev standing there. "You pussy whipped and you ain't even got with her yet." He said shaking his head. "Shut the fuck up, before I bounce your head against the wall. Looking like a chocolate basketball." I said laughing.

"Nigga shut the hell up, you think you a comedian. But yo shit don't even be that funny." "Whatever nigga." I said. I went upstairs and took a shower then went to bed.