Chapter 1: The Meeting

"Finally! Schools over." Aiyoki was walking alone out of the school grounds to go home as school had just finished for the day. She was halfway to her street when she saw Hirotye and his gang of thieves along with his girlfriend Miho. Now these people were bullies and normally whenever they saw her or whenever they had the chance they would bully and beat her up, which happened a lot by the way. So trying to avoid being picked on or beaten up, Aiyoki turned to another street that would take her home instead of her original path as quickly as she could, hoping that the assholes didn't see her. Just as she was about to go onto another path, Miho spotted her and yelled. "Oh hey lookie here guys! It's that orphan waste of air, Yamiaki! Let's beat her up."  

Aiyo quickly turned around the corner and ran as fast as she could with the asshole group following her. She went around twists and turns, trying to lose them but with a heavy heart and no luck, she was unable to lose them. As the streets around her began to flood with people who were finishing work or heading home from school, Aiyoki slipped into the crowd successfully disappearing from sight. Aiyo then stumbled into an ally way and hid in the darkness. A series of "Where did she go?", "Damnit, she escaped!" and "She couldn't have gotten far." where heard from outside. Suddenly Aiyoki heard footsteps heading towards her direction.

She held her breath, trying not to make a sound as the sound of footsteps got closer and closer. Aiyoki was terrified, her body trembling as she slowly moved deeper into the darkness in hopes to fade away from the prying eyes of the person searching for her.

Finally, the person was leaving taking one final look around for Aiyoki Yamiaki before he joined the others. As Aiyoki slowly crept out of her hiding place to make sure that her tormenters were gone, she heard a faint noise coming from deep within the ally way. Aiyo being Aiyo, curiously decided to investigate. As she ran deeper into the abyss of darkness, trying to follow the sound, trying to find where the noise was coming from. As she followed the sounds, Aiyoki ended up in front of a large box. Cautiously taking off the tape and opening it slowly.

Inside she found a total of 20 kittens, all with unique colours, patterns and features. Aiyoki was furious, her anger growing rapidly. Thinking "Who the bloodly hell would do this to animals, on top of that kittens and then to leave them alone abandoning them to die! How cruel. Heartless!" Aiyo was cut off by a large yellow cat with blue eyes. "On right! How would you kittens like to come home with me?" The kittens just stared and had looks of understanding. "Weird, but I'll take that as a yes." Aiyoki Yamiaki picked up the box of cats and run out of the ally and into the forest towards the abandoned mansion which she calls home.