2

Amelia

Three days later I decide to check my email and there is one sitting right infront of my eyes that I open and read.

Dear Amelia

Your father requested that we email you personally with the reply to the email he had sent us.

We need more reacters so if you can come into Fbe on the 12th October we would love to have you audition

Sincerely

Benny and Rafi Fine.

I almost faint at the sight of the email I have been a fan of react for so long I have always dreamed of this and now its happening.

I look at the calendar. Oh crap its the 12th. I need to leave.

"Dad, Dad" I yell

"Ugh what" he replies

"You need to drive me to fbe"

"Amelia you can walk its a block away"

"Fine I'm biking got to go bye"

"See ya"

I grab my bike and head to fbe.

I arrive at fbe somehow I didn't get lost I am proud of myself. I walk up to the front desk and say.

"I have an audition today"

"And you name please" the nice office lady asked

"Oh Amelia Agreste"

"Well Cayley it seems you have arrived right on time, just go into the elevator second floor the down the hall first door on the right."

"Thank you so much"

"It's no problem I hope to see you again"

I wave goodbye and follow her instructions when I get to the second floor I am looking at the wall to see the door. I am stopped when I walk into something. I look up it's a person, crap.

"Oh my goodness I'm sorry I should really watch where I'm going"

"It's fine I wasn't watching either, anyway the name Jaxon" he holds out his hand, I shake it and say

"Amelia"

"Pleasure to meet you Amelia, I'm guessing you are going to audition so good luck"

"Thank you Jaxon I hope to see you again"

"We will I have a feeling, I'll see you later Amelia"

"Bye"

I walk further down the hall and get to the second door. I slowly open the door and I am greeted by Benny Fine.

"You must be Amelia"

"Yep that's me"

"If I could get you and sit in that chair over their and we can get started"

"Sounds good"

I go over and sit in the chair. I face the people at the front as they explain what I have to do.

"Ok Amelia we are going to have you watch some videos and all you have to do is verbally express your opinion, sound good"

"100%"

The video starts its Justin Beiber-Baby

"Did you guys seriously have to play Justin Bieber I mean bro seriously,"

"I actually don't mind this song I don't know how its got so many dislikes. To be completely honest"

Jump scare pops up on screen.

"Oh my goodness what the hell guys come on that was bloody scary"

10 mins later I finish my audition and they say to expect and email by tomorrow. I thank them then leave the room, walking into something again. It's Jaxon again.

"Told you we would meet again" he announced

"Guess so"

"How did the audition go"

"Good I think"

"Well I hope you get in it would be good to get to know you better"

"I would like the same you seem like a great person"

"Well on that note could I catch your number"

I had to get a new number for moving countries so I don't remember it yet so thank the lord for contacts.

I showed him my number and he typed it in his phone and texted me so I have his number too.

"Well see you soon Amelia"

"Yeah see you soon Jaxon"

I bike home.