Prologue

This is something Out of my normal writing so please tell me if its to well bad. Also picture of Christian above.
=============================================================================
"Christian, hun it's time to wake up. You don't want to be late for your first day of school." My mom said in my doorway. "I don't want to get up." As I groaned this over and over until I heard her scream "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW!!!!!" I was up in a heart beat and saying "yes ma"

I was ready in three minutes and I was looking ok so I just went with what I was wearing, my outfit for today was a black shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and black and white converses with my backpack that said 'fuck you to' I love this backpack so much. I got in my mustang Gt. I drove to school with ten minutes to find the office and get my schedule.

As I parked my car I was getting my iPod and headphones and noticed that the kids were all looking at me. I'm just happy the windows were tinted so they couldn't see me. As I walked out of the car boy stared with jealousy and the girls stared with lust. As I walked in the school this unholy stench made it's way to my nose and I known there was werewolves here and I was the only vampire here.

I made my to the office and found my schedule. When I asked the lady for it she looked at me like I was some crazy person. Well I didn't mind because let's face it I'm a vampire so well you know. As soon as I left the office this almost intoxicating scent hit me and it was like I just walked into a forest. I just shuck it off as a plant or something and went to my locker put my stuff up and found my classroom.

Nile P.O.V

When I woke up I did my daily routine and was running five miles than took a shower made breakfast, ate and then went to school. I'm the hottest person in school and the most wanted one also so I'm with the hot kids, sluts and the jocks. Then there's the lower level kids.

I do my daily thing when I get to school and that's hang in the parking lot with my friends. All the sudden there's this mustang Gt. that's black and has a neon blue stripe down the middle with pitch black tinted windows. All I have to say is that I love their car.

Soon the door end and put comes this kid with jet black hair and neon blue strikes, he looks like he works out and is wearing all black with a backpack that says 'fuck you to' I start to laugh and all the sudden nick starts to growl "hey what's wrong" when I ask him he turned and said vampire.

I'm shocked that he said vampire, and to be honest I've never seen a vampire so I don't know how they smell but nick does so I take it he's deadly and my guard is up. When the bell rings we walk in side and this intoxicating smell hits me it smells like roses and woodland areas. I follow it and it leads me to my first period that's math and as soon as it opens I look and find this person I've never seen before.
=====================================================================

So how was it and is it good. If I make mistakes I'm sorry I'm doing this on a iPad so I'm sorry for mistakes.