Chapter-4 niles pleasure

Picture of Christians bike
Beware you are about to enter a world of no return but if you like then keep reading but if you don't turn back now. Ok tell me if you like it.😊
This will be in niles p.o.v thought the whole thing than next is Christians.

Niles P.O.V

When I woke up I felt someone had their leg in between mine and my big friend was happy because it was are mate. Christian looked so sweet when he sleeps. I remembered what happened last night and was so very pissed off and accidentally woke Christian up when I started to shake from rage.

"Huh what's wrong baby?" He asked still half asleep. That made me less angry and more horny which didn't help that much, then I noticed he was only in a pair of underwear and that was a big turn on. I think he noticed my friend because he started to smirk.

"Hehe...what do we have here? Someone looks happy." He started to rub me through my boxers and it felt so good.

"You better not test me Christian." I said "and whys that Nile?" He asked innocently which was a major turn on. Then he seated to put his hand in my boxers and rub me more, he then got on top of me and start to kiss me deeply. Then I would have thought that this was a dream if he hadn't started to grab my cock and start to rub it up and down I've never been so turned on before. He made me feel amazing. Then I grabbed him and flipped use over to were I was on top and he was below me. I tried to take control. Key word tried, ya didn't happen. He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. He was so different now then last night he was so confident in his strength and power.

After our make out session I was so hard and he noticed, "your as hard as a rock." He whispered in my ear. I grabbed him through his underwear and and he already came in his underwear. "But I didn't come already." I whispered in his ear, he shivered when I said this.

He grabbed me and I moaned in pleasure when he did this and he kissed me. He asked for entrance but I denied and he started to take off my boxers and flipped us over. He started to grind on me and I moaned in pleasure which gave him enough time to push his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won. We were like this for minutes, then I felt him left himself up and push down and we both moaned in pleasure of what he did. He put my cock in himself. It was a surprise but it felt so good. But he did it himself which wasn't very fair.

He was amazing, he used his hips like a pro. After a while he stopped to breath and I took that opportunity to flip us over and it surprised him then I push in and he let out the most sexiest moan I have ever heard. When I was about to stop he grabbed my neck and bit me, it hurt like hell at the beginning then turn into a pleasure. He released me and he marked me which I didn't get like how the hell did he do that. Then I marked him for revenge. After I marked him I heard a faint voice "I'm..about to.....cum." Christian said, "I'm about to also." I told him. Then we came at the same time. Then after I pulled out he laid on my chest and we both fell into a deep sleep together, and just before I fell asleep I heard Ryder....we finally have are mate now and forever all to ourself no one can take him away. Well at least that's what I thought.

Omg so much writing but I finished 2 chapters in one night so proud.
Was it a good chapter this was my first time writing this kind of thing tell me what you think please.