Truth 10

I woke up thinking about Jo and kian every time I closed my eyes I saw kian and Jo fight ...

Hey good morning lea said ...

You fell asleep during our sleepover I said throwing her a pillow...

Well I have to go I have a date with you know who Lea says and she gets her stuff and leaves ...

I got up grabbed my phone and connected it to my speaker and I was listening to bang by Ariana ,Nikki,and Jesse j.

I brushed my hair and i had natural straight hair and I put a beanie on and got a tank top that's says #smile and some white high waisted shorts and my white vans ...

When I was done getting ready I got a text from kian

Kian 👍 ... Hey come over I know were done with protect but just wanna see you :)

To kian👍... See me why and sure why not :/

Kian👍... Just come I will tell you why bye Demi :)

I got my phone put it in my back pocket got my penny board and go to Kian's house

*****At Kian's house *****

Hey you okay kian said ..

Yeah okay can I know why you waned to see me I said putting my bag on the floor ...

Well I waned to talk about your ex kian said

Really kian well I don't I said

C'mon I wanna know why that jerk hits you kian said ...

We met last year he asked me out and he started drinking because his father passed away and he called me a whore and started hitting me and sometimes he kissed girls infront of me on purpose I didn't care because I thought he was the only one who was gonna kiss me and love me until he started kicking me and throwing me stuff I called my mom and they arrested him ...

Kian hugged me and said when someone hurts you cry a river build a bridge and get over it kian smiled ...

I said you give good advice you know that I smiled

Wanna watch a scary movie kian says ...

Sure which one I asked ...

Annabelle ;)

Yaaaas kian and Demi 😘😘💌💌

Go check out my other story once you fall in love also kian fanfic ☺️

And quote is from unknown 😐???