Striking Stars and Shattered Sparks

(Credit for this idea goes to 5carletteRose, who helped think up the plot of this story, and also drew the fabulous art of Starstriker seen on the left below. Go give her a follow and check out her work! 💜)

(The cover art/picture in the middle is not mine and belongs to MNS-Prime-21 on Deviantart portraying their character. I used it because it somewhat resembles Starstriker and matches the theme of the story.)

(Starstriker is my TFsona, who 5carletteRose also helped me design X3 and this turned out a lot better - and longer - than I thought it would so that's good, and I hope you enjoy!)

(Also tried to do that thing when people include relevant song lyrics into their work and it came out meh but oh well XD)

(CUE THE DADDY DAUGHTER SADNESS!)

Song: Pretend It's OK by Little Mix

"What would you do? What would you say?

How does it feel? Pretend it's OK

My eyes deceive me, but it's still the same

Pretend it's OK."

When Megatron first saw who Starscream was forcefully making to kneel before the Warlord himself, he was a mix of shocked, surprised and bewildered.

He remembered the young Femme before him back when she was a mere Sparkling. He remembered her bright aquamarine optics staring up at him with nervousness as she cuddled further into her mother, Elita-1's arms upon their first introduction. And he remembered how then her father, Orion Pax has reassured her before he trustingly let Megatronus hold her.

He'd spent many days with the Sparkling, mainly when her father would bring his and his Conjunx's daughter to he and Megatronus' meetings back in the days before their friendship turned to hatred. He was almost like an uncle to the little one.

Suddenly, Megatron felt a sense of uneasiness.

Why, of all the prisoners that the newly arrived Decepticon troopers could have apprehended on the way to Earth.

Why did it have to be Starstriker?

"How shall we proceed with the prisoner, Lord Megatron?" Starscream asked with obvious eagerness, pulling his master from his memories. His crimson red optics, usually full of surety and malice for once displayed sadness and unsurity. His gaze flickered to Starstriker, who was still being held in a painful looking kneeling position by Starscream. Her sky blue paint was scratched in places, her gold sections dulled and if any of her Energon had been spilled by his careless troopers it wouldn't show up against her teal tints.