Chapter 3:

--Reader's POV--

"That's not a restaurant Marry." You said slowly, "It's a bar."
"Technically it's both. Anyway you're going to come with me and don't even think about saying no." She replied, smirking.
You scoffed.
"Says who?"
"Says me. Or you can spend the night at the nearby hotel."
"Fine! Fine, I'll go." You sighed, "Thanks for letting me decide friend."
"No problem. Now let's go."
"What? Now?" You questioned.
"The Late Night is in the center of Victubia Capitol," Marry explained, "If we leave now we'll be there by sunset."
"Let me get changed first, then." You grumbled, turning to head towards the stairs.
"What's wrong with what your wearing?" She called after you, but you'd already shut the door to your bedroom.

~4 hours later

"OH! (y/n) look! We're coming up on the city!" Mary exclaimed, rosy lips turned up in a smile.
You turned your attention to your friends window, a light smile playing at your lips.
"Maybe we should stay the night here (l/n). It'd be fun." She added.
"Well..." You replayed her words in your mind, "There is someone i'd like to see while I'm here..."
"Then it's settled. We'll stay the night at the infamous Spring Creek Hotel." Mary stated, tone taking on her rich accent for once.
You chuckled and turned back to your own window, determined to keep the unimpressed scowl on your face despite the beautiful city.
The carriage came to a slow stop near a tall dark oak building. In fancy golden letters, a sign read Spring Creek Hotel.
"Let's stop here first, then head to the bar." Mary mumbled, accepting her drivers hand to hop from the carriage.
"I don't have any bags." You pitched in from your seat.
"I packed your stuff while you were gone." Mary called from the street.
"What- how long have you had this planned?"
"Eh, since you left for your Uncle's house." She replied, an innocent smile tilting her lips.
You raised an eyebrow skeptically but ignored it and hopped out of the carriage car, grabbing a silk bag and following Mary inside.
A ginger bearded man checked you in and you followed your blonde friend to the room. It was large with dark red carpet and window curtains. From the window you could see it was starting to get dark and turned to Mary.
"When do you want to leave?"
"I'm just gonna freshen up first, then we can go." She called, slipping into the bathroom.
Approaching the large make-up table on the other side of the room, you touched up your own make-up and tossed your (h/l) hair into a fancy (h/s).

((A/N: (h/s) means hair style ;) ))

By the time Mary was finished the sun had slipped behind the tallest of buildings and the streets were full of fancily dressed people.
You took one last look at the lavender gown that adorned your figure. It was tight fitting at the top with loose sleeves and the dress had a light flowered pattern that was barely visible.
Mary had changed attire as well, now wearing a deep blue gown with white lace. A beautiful black flower hairpin held her hair up in her signature long ash blonde ponytail.
"Ready?" She asked, eyes glinting excitedly.
Your own calm exposure melted away as you nodded, wearing a slightly giddy smile.