Chapter 15

SwaRon's marriage preparations were going on. Everyone was busy with their respective work. But Mr. Reyansh Singhania was having his own personal work, to adore his Taani.  Mrs. Shekhawat was running behind Taani, to make her eat something but she was not ready to eat anything. She was busy but at last after pleading of 45minutes by Mrs. Shekhawat, Taani ate her food. Taani was making cute expressions and Rey adored her. Taani felt someone's gaze on her so she looked at the direction and found him staring at her with open mouth. Taani couldn't control herself and laughed. Rey too smiled.
In evening Mehendi Ceremony was there. All girls were sitting and mehendi was being applied on their hands. Boys were dancing and enjoying. Girls were hooting for them. All the elders were enjoying.
Swayam was stunned seeing Sharon in a white sarii and that too managing beautifully, when she joined her hands and stood in front of his daddi,

both daddi and pota (Grand son ie Swayam) was clean bold, all thanks to his little sister, who has completely changed the atmosphere.
Taani herself was also wearing a white Sarii, and was sitting with the other girls putting mehendi on her hands.
*****
"Kisika name likhna hai apke hath par?" A girl asked Taani, she looked at Rey who was standing with the boys, enjoying. She nodded her head in positivity, as if answering some question in her mind and heart.
"Just write a R.." Taani whispered in her ear. Girl smiled.
She wrote R in her hand and Taani was smiling.
After Mehendi ceremony was over, Taani was sitting with Sharon when Sharon asked her to show her mehendi but Taani didn't. Sharon didn't force her much to show her mehendi to her. After sometime, all the girls were fed by their mothers. Sharon was more pampered by her two mothers, Mrs. Shekhawat and Mrs. Raiprakash.
In a corner Shivam was feeding Nikita . Swayam and Rey were standing, taking the support of the pillar. Taani was having tears in her eyes. She was missing her mother very much. She was missing, being pampered by her mother.
"I miss you Mom" Taani looked upwards and closed her eyes. She went from there to terrace.
This was not unnoticed by Rey. He was feeling very bad for her, So he went towards the food counter and took a plate and kept all her fab things in it.
"Mom!" Rey called his mother.
"Ha Rey?" Mrs. Singhania came towards him.
"Mom I need a favor!" Rey asked her.
"Ya.. say?" Mrs. Singhania replied.
"Mom woh, Taani haven't ate her dinner and she is on terrace.. I want you to make her eat something.. I would have gone but you know she'll feel uncomfortable"
Rey said the truth to his Mom and She just smiled at his son's care for his Love. She ruffled his hair, after years she has seen her son slowly coming back to life. Mrs. Singhania took the plate from his hand and went to the terrace.
Taani was standing on terrace, looking at the stars.
"Kya dhund rahi ho?" Mrs. Singhania asked from back and Taani looked at her first and then at the plate, which she was carrying.
"Kuch nahi!" Taani replied.
"Hmm.. firstly eat something.. phir We'll talk."
"Aunty, aap ne kiu taqleef ki, mai baad mai kha letii ", she replied suddenly feeling that Rey's mom brought food for her.
"Hmm, baad mai kha to leti, but mujhe meri betti ko apne haatho se khilana tha,", Mrs. Singhania said and made her sit on the stool, she fed her, Taani couldn't ignore her, just like as if her own mother she was feeding her, in between rubbing the extra food with  the pallu of her sari by her left hand,
"Tou ab batao" Mrs. Singhania said after feeding her two-three bites.
Taani was quite. She didn't utter a word and looked at the stars.
"Taani main bhi tumhari ma jesi hu.. tou batao kya baat hai?" Mrs. Singhania asked.
"Jab bhi mujhe Mom-Dad ki yaad aati hai tou I use to find them in these stars. Badi Ma kehti thi ki jab bhi essa lage ki you need a Mom tab tum mere pass aa jana.. main hu na tumhari ma.. but aaj Sharon ko Badi Ma aur Sangeeta Aunty ke sath dekh ke I wasn't aable to control myself. Tou yaha aa gayi. You know Aunty jab bhi in 2 stars ko sath dekhti hu na tou mujhe Mom-Dad ki yaad aa jati hai.. vo log bhi esse hi thae.. hamesha ek sath rehte thae, bohot pyaar karte the ek dusre se, mai chotti thi but I still remember every night I used to sit in the terrace watching stars with my mom dad." Taani said, tears were rolling on her face.
"Tum apne Mom-Dad se bohot pyaar karti ho na Taani" Mrs. Singhania said. Taani nodded her head. She rubbed her tears.
"Rey se nahi karti?" Mrs. Singhania asked her making her mind divert from the topic of her Mom and Dad.
Taani was again quite.
"Mujhe mera javab mil gaya Taani, I am a mother and just I can read my son's unsaid words, even I can read ur mind beta, dekna ek dinn saab thik ho jayega, hum saab bohot khush rahenge" Mrs. Singhania said and smiled.
Suddenly Rey comes on the terrace.
"Not fair Mom" Rey says to his mother.
"Kya hua?" Mrs. Singhania asks him, making Taani eat one more bite. Taani too was confused.
"Aapko tou bachpan se hi beti chahiye thi na.. ab tou mil gayi.. ab main thodi yaad hounga.." Rey says looking at Taani, who was
laughing looking at his Mother's flushed face.
"Iss ladke ka kuch nahi ho sakta" Mrs. Singhania nods her head on both sides and holding his ears made him sit beside Taani, Mrs. Singhania was feeding both of them from one plate. TaaRey was exchanging glances with each other.
"Ahm-Ahm" Mrs. Singhania acts to clear her throat to bring them back to world.
"I need water!" Taani said.
"I'll go and bring water!" Rey says and leaves.
Mrs. Singhania goes to wash her hand, downstairs. Taani was looking at moon, cool breeze was coming on her face, like kissing her cheeks, and her hairs were flowing. Rey comes back.
"Taani.. Mom kaha gayi?" Rey comes and asks Taani, who was busy in her own dreams.
"Aunty has gone to wash her hands." Taani replies.
"I'll call her, wait!" Rey keeps the glass of water aside and was going back.
"Rey!"Taani calls him.
"Ya?" Rey stops.
"Aap hi pila do, bohot payaas lagi hai" Taani comes near him.
"M..M..Me?" Rey was shocked.
"Yes!" Taani says looking down.
Rey picks the glass, keeps his hand on her back head and makes her drink the water.
"Taani?" Suddenly Mrs. Singhania comes and was happy to see them like that.
"Ji Aunty?" Taani asks.
"I came to make you drink water but I guess there was no need to come back when Rey is with you!" Mrs. Singhania says, Taani and Rey blushes.
"Chale? Its late and its becoming cold too" Mrs. Singhania says and TaaRey nods, they all leave.
~*~
It was around 2:30am when Rey was passing through Taani's room and saw lights were still on.
"Itni raat ko Taani kya kar rahi hai?" Rey thought.
He comes out of the house and climbs to her room through the pipe. He was standing on the pipe when he saw Taani sitting on another window and looking at her mehendi in her hands, still in same white sarii, lost in her thoughts.