Chapter 17(LAST CHAPTER)

Early morning Rey opened his eyes and while stretching his hands he remembered the last night incident, soon his lips curved in a smile, he stretched his hands more to pull Taani in his embrace but then he woke up with a jerk when he found the place beside him in the bed empty, his sleep and laziness left him in a second, the first thought strike him, maybe she was in the washroom, he waited for few minutes, but then being restless, he searched the whole house, his heart was beating loudly thinking she may have left him, she was nowhere, he took harsh steps and came down, and in the dining table he saw his breakfast ready, his breath came to normal, he felt his heart was back in his chest and, he moved to the kitchen  and there she was making coffee for him, he was standing and staring at her, how much he longed her to see in his house living together, to start  his morning  looking at her and at the end of the tiring day to be in her arms, or keep her in his arms, if their equations would be better, he would have married her in the same mandap along with the marriage of Swaron.

Feeling his constant gaze Taani turned her head back, and soon a pair of arms snacked her waist..

Rey-Good Morning Teddy bear
And kisses on her cheeks
Taani :good morning
Rey:itni simple good morning kon bolta h
Taani : To phir
Rey turns her so that now she was facing him
Rey:give me my morning kiss
Taani : okk close your eyes
Rey was shocked first that how she agress so fast but nevertheless he closes his
Taani inches closer to him causing him to lose his grip on her waist taani smiles naughtily and before rey could capture her lips she get out from his grip and rey opens his eyes in shock taani runs till kitchen door and turns

"Not so easily mr Singhania !" Taani said . Rey smiled at her wide and ran after her. Her laughter echoed in the whole house while they did the small chasing game inside the house. Every time Rey was about to catch her, she would successful dodge him and ran away, she would laugh more when he would curse under his breath.

"Its not easy to catch me, Mister." Taani mocked him as she ran inside his room while he followed her, loving his child like woman more & more. With determination to catch her this time, he ran in full speed and finally got caught of her arm which caused both of them to lose their balance. Rey wrapped his arm around her waist hurriedly, trying to save her but both fall on bed with her beneath him. They were panting heavily, she had a bright smile dazzling over her lips that satisfied with, knowing he the reason of her smile.

"I got you!" Rey whispered in the huskiest low tone causing shiver to ran down her spine. A gasp escaped her lips when he nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, her heaving chest colliding with his sculpted one, created havocs in him, drove him to the edge of losing his self control.

"Rey, leave me, we have to go back bhai must be worried "

"Your bhai will be busy with your bhabhi so  stop giving excuses  because I'm not leaving you." Rey answered, Tightening his grip around her petite figure, he pulled her more into him while her hands found their ways in his soft locks. Rey started planting soft kisses on her neck, the feel of his lips felt heavenly against her skin. She had completely lost herself in his touch. Rey moved his hand over her bare belly, his fingers making patterns over her skin that had butterflies fluttering inside her belly.

Rey lifted his head, and stare at his divine beauty. She was beautiful, she has all he wanted in his life partner. And the beauty of her pure heart makes her more special. He kissed her forehead gently then moved down, kissing her tiny nose that had turned red by now. Taani closed her eyes in pleasure that her prince charming was giving her with his sweet assualt. A wave of pleasure hit her as his lips came crashing down at her. Their lips molded into a sloppy kiss, where as their first kiss was tendery soft & love filled, this one was rough & hunger fileld. He was rough & demanding yet he tried controlling himself, not wanting to hurt her in his passion. She pulled him more close to her, responding back to his kiss with equal passion. It was second time they had come this close to each other, and like always it left them crave for more. She surrender herself in his arms. He ran his blazing tongue over her lips, seeking for her permission to enter which she granted by parting her lips. Their tongues met, fought, played with each other.