~ coming home

Current Time - 11am
Tuesday

Chicago Med, Chicago, Illinois.

Gabriela Dawson - Gabby or Dawson
Kelly Severide - Kelly or Severide
Matthew Casey - Matt or Casey
Chief Boden - Chief or Chief Boden
Charley Tyler - Charley or Tyler
Maggie -
Natalie Manning - Nat or Dr. Manning
Antonio Dawson - Antonio or Dt. Dawson

————————————————————————

About a day and a half has passed since I last saw anyone.

I guess it's been peaceful though. I have had the chance to catch up on sleep. And heal my body.

Dr. Rhodes has been off shift at the hospital therefore I have been assigned a new doctor who knows me well. Dr. Natalie Manning.

I like her, and god damn she's gorgeous. She's a good doctor. Again, I like her. Just had to put that out there twice.  Rumours state that she's dating Will Halstead, another doctor here, he has a brother Jay, who works at the PD, I know him well.

Will was also Connor's 'friend at the scene, the one who went to check on Charley. The one who he shouted too

I have been prescribed new pain meds for about 3 days while my body finishes it's healing process. And I definitely over exaggerated when I thought about how much time I'd have to take off work.

They're supposed to have strong side effects like nausea and dizziness, and I'm supposed to take them every morning and night.

——

Natalie walks in with some paperwork.

"Hey, wanna go home?" She teases.

My eyes light up to the idea of leaving this place.

"Sure!" I say so enthusiastically we both dissolve into hysterics.

"Haha, well sign this paperwork, I'll check you over one more time and I'll send you on your way." She says while grinning.

She hands me the documents, I grab the pen from the small table nearby and start writing.

"Give me a shout when your done, Gabby." She says politely and leaves.

Natalie has this tone in her voice, it's really calming and gentle. She makes a good paediatrician, as well as a usual doctor.

——

Current Time - 11:58am

Chicago Med

——

I walk up to the door and ask the nurse who's just tidying her trolley, for Nat. And she scuttles off to go and find her.

While I wait, I get dressed, into the clothes Antonio brought me yesterday. I never got to see him as I was asleep. He left a note, it told me that he brought these for me and that he was sorry for having a go. He brought my leather jacket, salmon pink shirt, and my black jeans along with a red hair tie and my boots.

Once Natalie walks into the room, I'm sat back on the bed, waiting for my examination like a child waiting for candy.

"All done." She asks

"Yes," I reply while nodding.

She gestures for me to lie back on the bed as she moves the papers onto a nearby table and walks up to me.

"How are you feeling?" Natalie questions.

"As well as I can, considering I was in a major car accident." I answer.