Ninjas of the night

The sound rang throughout the entire marine aquarium premise. Hanji lifted her head quickly before turning it to the side, watching in amusement as the rather chubby security guard ran out of the tunnel quicker than she had anticipated.
Internally praising her ally and his reckless wits, Hanji snaked into the tunnel.
Vibrantly colored fish swam above her head as she walked silently towards the cool gray door marked 'staff only' in black spray paint. It seemed to have weathered over time, leaving it with grey outlines on each letter.
"Staff only..."
An amused chuckle escaped her lips as she turned the Handel, pleased with the sight of steps in the dark moons light.
She quickly made her way up them, pleased to find her feet sinking into soft sand of Erens exhibit. And before she could even move another step, a soft and perky voice was audible.
"Hanji! where's Levi?"

Hanji groaned momentarily, making her way over to the edge of the water to see Eren.
"Your knight in shining armor is probably running from security,"

Eren cocked his head to the side at this foreign link.
"Knight? armor? Security?"
The brunette repeated innocently.
He really was clueless.

"Nevermind.... come on. We need to find him..."
"I thought he was running from 'security'?" Eren murmured, gesturing this with finger quotes that swished the water around. Hanji wouldn't know if it wasn't for the mythical sound.

"Yes. He probably is. I'll phone him..."
Quickly pulling out her walkie talkie prior to saying this, Hanji spoke into it.
"Agent lever do you copy?"

Static was heard on the other end

"Yes, I'm in the car by the main entrance. You should have seen the guards face when he ran into the orca pool. Classic..."

Hanji nodded and chuckled a bit, while Eren stared up at the phone in amazement.
"How did he fit in there?" the brunette mumbled absently.

"We will be you at the entrance. be there soon, Lever"
And then Hanji ended the call.

It only took a whole lot of running to get to the car, Hanji and Levi switching places so hat Hanji could drive and that Eren was placed comfortably on Levi's lap in the backseat, staring at him in awe while Levi looked out the window anxiously.

"I keep getting this strange feeling they know," Levi mumbled under his breath, scanning the night sky for any sight of atomic bombs he kept expecting.
"How could they POSSIBLY know?" Hanji chuckled darkly from the front seat.
"Er.. pretty easily... Hell, I'm sure they saddled up that ornery guy of theirs and are riding him over here right now," Levi huffed.

"Leviiiiii be nice...~" Eren purred cutely, tracing the mans arm with his finger.
It would have been calming and cute had he not been thinking all the thoughts he had.
But there was one especially...

'How am I going to live without him..?'