*Chapter 11*

Next day

Jimin's P.O.V

Today was Sunday and Hoseok had asked me out on a date, and so here I was laying on my bed with clothes scattered around me and still no idea of what I would wear. And after thirty minutes had passed and I only had about 45 minutes until I was meeting Hoseok at the movie theater. I decided to go with a dark long-sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, white sneakers and a red beanie. Quickly I took a shower, got dressed and did my make up before hurrying out of my house to go meet Hoseok.

 Quickly I took a shower, got dressed and did my make up before hurrying out of my house to go meet Hoseok

Five minutes after I got there, I saw him walking up to me, he looked incredible. He was wearing a blue and black turtle neck, topped with a black leather jacket, black pants and black shoes.

 He was wearing a blue and black turtle neck, topped with a black leather jacket, black pants and black shoes

"Hi, Jiminie"

"Hey there, you look amazing hyung"

"I could say the same for you" I blushed madly and hid my face in my sweater paws.

"Don't hide your face" I felt his hands cover mine, slowly taking them down. He led me to the counter, our hands still holding.

"What do you want?"

"Popcorns and coke?" I asked as he smiled before nodding and paying.

"Wait, I can pay too"

"I asked you out, I'm paying"

"But I don't mind paying" I pouted hoping it would convince him to let me pay but it didn't work.

"No, Jimin. I insist"

"Fine" I sighed and held his hand tighter making him smile and making me smile too.

We sat down and the movie started, at first I tried to concentrate but the movie was very boring. I looked at Hoseok who, on the other hand, seemed to be very focused. I played with his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't wait for the movie to end so we could go eat and spend more time with each other.

After an hour and half of torture, the movie credits finally showed up on the screen as all the persons in the room stood up to gather their belongings and exit the room, just like me and Hoseok did.

"Did you like the movie, Jiminie?"

"I, uh, it was very interesting"

"Jimin, I know you slept half way through it" Hoseok laughed.

"I'm sorry! I just was focusing on something else, don't be mad" I grabbed his arm in a pleading manner.

"Relax Jimin, I'm not mad at you"

"You're not?" I cocked my eyebrow.

"No, why would I be?"

"I don't know,  you invite me to the movies and I barely payed attention?"

"You didn't like the movie, it's okay. Come on, let's go eat" He tucked on my hand as we exited the movie parlor.

"I'm buying!" I exclaimed.

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am" 

I playfully hit him on the arm as I started running towards the nearest Subway, Hoseok running behind me, trying to catch me. We both stumbled into the fast food, earning a few glares from the customers before waiting in line.

After choosing our sandwiches, we searched for a nearby park and sat down in the grass.

"Mmm this is so good" Hoseok moaned as I laughed at him.

"Why 'you laughing?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you pig!" I reprimend him while he started purposely talking with his mouth full making me gag but laugh way too hard.

"You're disgusting"

"You like me though"

"Yeah I do" As those three words escaped my lips, Hoseok's head shoot up, looking me straight in the eye.

"Do you mean that?" Smiling to myself, I lean in and pecked his lips.

"Yes, I do" I saw him smile, his cheeks were red and his eyes were sparkling. He was beautiful.

Once we finished eating and playing we went to walk around the park and spend a lot of time talking on a small bridge over a nice, quiet lake. I really liked getting ot know him and  sharing more of myself with him as well. We later went for icecream as well as for another walk before going back to my house.  We reached my front door and both stayed silent, staring at each other.

"This kind of looks familiar, no?"

"It does" I smile, remembering the first time we had talked and he had walked me back home. I look at my fingers not sure what I should say or what would happen.

"Thank you for the date, it was amazing"

"Thank you, Jimin. I really had a wonderful time" I was about to turn and go into my house when he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me closer to him.

"Jimin, I know that we haven't known each other for a long time, but I really like you and each second I spend with you is amazing and I want more moment with you. So, will you be my boyfriend?" I felt my heart beat out of my chest, I couldn't help myself from smiling as I dove in, for the second time today and kissed those adorable lips of his.

"I would love to"  

We shared another kiss before parting away and bidding each other goodnight. I came back home and called Taehyung to tell him all about it but he didn't answer. I frown and texted Hoseok instead, we talked for hours until I eventually feel asleep