7 || A L B E R T

7 || A L B E R T

He walked through trees going back to the mansion where she sat patiently by the window. Listening to the drops of rain.

Silently listening as her vibrant eyes wander what rain looked like, it was partially closed, clearly getting the lullaby of the rain.

It would've seem she was mesmerized by the denseness and view of the forest land, while listening to the rain as her humming was only heard faintly, she could see.

She couldn't, and she was really curious.
Her world was dark but her imagination lingers on and craved adventures.

His suit was soaked as he opens the door, it was warm inside by then. The fireplace crackled.

His poise was back to normal and found her by the shelves now. She was feeling the covers of books. His head tilted watching her.

'Milady.' She jumped at the sudden of his voice. It hasn't changed yet. He cleared his throat and watched as the little girl sighs, silently wishing for a set of eyes.

I'd always get these feels when I think about it. But what if I change by then? What will happen of me?

But what is it like? I've always known nothing about what was out there. Always being so.. blinded.

Shaking the thoughts away, I huffed a bit as I walk to my usual bench.
Going back and forth in this spot, you'd learn your ways here.

The rain had stopped into a mild one as I carry a small umbrella and Albert a picnic basket.

'Are you sure about this, milady?' I mentally rolled my disabled eyes and yelled an exasperated but excited yes!

The excitement of seeing, er well practically feeling the softness fluff—

I'd prefer to call it meow though.

Wait, does it even have a name?

I gasped dramatically, 'Hey What if it has an owner???' I mumbled to myself.

I frowned.

Surely, it wouldn't come to me if it did, but what if its a street cat roaming around the area, not eating?

That's why I made Albert make me sandwiches.

'Meow.'

sorry for the late update,
having troubles with writers block.

and free data.