1- Jealousy

[Ok so this is my first book but I would like to point out that you are genderless and bi so yeah, everyone's happy🙂]

Nick
He would do anything to prove that you're his, either by kissing you or even dragging you away from them. If that doesn't work he'd confront them kindly cause his a nice guy.

Andrew
Let's face it, he'd go crazy. He'd do anything to hide you from anyone. His jealous even when you look at another guy, he will force you to go away from any guy he feels threatened by just to keep you 'safe'.

Jay
He would most likely just scream at them and then go back to Frenching you. No but really he'd just show them magic tricks to them so they'll stop staring at you.

Jessie
She is normally pretty chill with you hanging with other guys and girls. She knows she can trust you. It's 'them' she needs to worry about. She would just death stare them till they get the gist.

Missy
She loves you, like a lot! And she is too shy to show you, yet you're pretty chill about it. But when it comes to Jealousy, she is too scared to confront anyone so she keeps it inside. She will feel as if she's not good enough and that you're better off without her.

Matthew
He will point out every little detail that would make them feel ashamed and run off. If that doesn't work he'll sigh and hold up his hand and say, "talk to the hand darling" and walk off.

Caleb
You are like his backpack, if someone was to talk, look or even touch you(not in that way you dirty bean) then he'll beat them up. There will be no chance of survival.

Lars
Even though he's in a wheelchair that won't stop him from trying to protect you from any danger, even if it's not necessary. He'll just bad mouth them like, "fuck off" or "Don't touch them you freak".