Chapter 6: Secret Revealed

After Percy and Zoe finished eating some cereal, Athena began reading again.

Chapter 6: Secret Revealed

Percy felt someone shaking his body as he tried to sleep peacefully inside his rather small and cramp sports car. His eyes snapped open to find a pair of stormy grey ones boring into him.

"I did not appreciate that," Percy mumbled. "Never interrupt my beauty sleep."

"What beauty sleep?" Zoe laughed.

"Rude," Percy pouted.

Zoe gave him a kiss on the cheek in response.

"Perseus, the train stopped, we need to get moving." Annabeth said as she stepped back.

Percy blinked a few times and nodded, "Just call me Percy, please. I really don't like the name Perseus."

"I'm telling Perseus you said that," Theseus smirked.

"Snitches get stitches," Percy argued. "Besides, it's because he has the name that I don't like it. I don't want to step on someone else's name. I would rather be credited under my own name.

"Fair enough," Theseus said. "I would hate to have someone named after me, especially if they are an arrogant prick. But if you were to take my name, Percy. I would be honored."

"Understood," Percy nodded. "But I still prefer my own name. I'm just glad I wasn't named Heracles or Hercules. That would have not been good."

Annabeth seemed a little surprised but nodded, "Okay, sorry Percy."

Percy smiled at her, "You don't need to be all nervous around me. I'm not going to bite you."

Annabeth smiled sheepishly.

Annabeth nodded, "Sorry it's just after you tore through Theseus and his goonies, I thought you might have a problem with all campers."

Theseus couldn't help but glare at Poseidon, still a little annoyed about this other Theseus that was putting a disgrace to his name.

"No, I have a problem with people who mess with my little brother and sister because they have a problem with me. And I really don't like that Theseus kid, he's an arrogant prick." Percy explained.

"You could say that again," Silena said.

"Theseus is an arrogant prick," Percy said.

"She didn't mean it literally, doofus," Zoe said smacking Percy on the head.

"I know, I just felt like saying it," Percy grinned.

Annabeth grinned, "Well it's good to have someone else who isn't under his spell, for a while I thought it was just me, Thalia and a few others."

"I hate that pig so much," Percy mumbled.

"Same," everyone said at the same time.

"Well you don't have to worry about that, I really can't stand that kid." Percy said as he stepped out of the sports car. "What's that kid's deal anyway?" He asked.

Annabeth sighed, "He wasn't like that at first. When he came to camp, he was being chased by the Minotaur and managed to kill it with the help of a few campers. Then Poseidon appeared at the entrance of camp and claimed him personally, even presenting him with the sword of Theseus in front of the whole camp." She explained.