VII. Always look before you run.

(That's my nan again, her name is Patricia, (or pat) I shit you not, I was in stitches when I made this. God I'm funny, ily nan.)

Bold= Swedish.

      S E V E N | ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE YOU RUN

Raven watched intently from the air vent down at Dr. Griffin and Jackson, her assistant. They was trying to figure out why the Hundred's lights were going out, but everything they suggested just didn't make sense.

Raven shifted her weight the wrong way and the metal protested under her. She cursed under her breath and was quick to make a getaway but someone grabbed her foot before she could get all the way up the ladder. With a defeated sigh, she climbed back down and held her hands up in reluctant surrender.

"Apparently you have a thing for air ducts," Abby mused as she walked back towards the table where she and Jackson had been previously stood.

"I'll call security," Jackson sighed.

"They're not dying," Raven interrupted, a dejected look in her eyes. Both adults stopped in their paths and looked at Raven, giving her their full attention.

"What are you talking about?" Abby narrowed her eyes.

Raven looked over to the board where all the information was and quirked an eyebrow. "All that's being sent from the ground?"

Abby studied her for a few beats before passing her the metal wristband. "Transmitted by these,"

Raven turned it around, inspecting it carefully before smirking. How could they not get this? She thought with an element of smugness. "They're taking them off,"  She answered, chucking Abby back the bracelet.

"What? Why would they do something so reckless?" Jackson asked.

The corners of Abby's mouth tugged as it all pieced together in her head. "Because we told them not to." Raven's smirk widened and she looked back over to the board. She scanned across all the faces in search for her boyfriend but one face stuck out, a face that was definitely not supposed to be on that board. Her eyes widened a fraction and she walked closer.

"What...?" She whispered, staring with confusion at the profile of her best friend. She turned back to Abby with a frown. "Is she on the ground?" It would explain why Raven hadn't seen her since the Exodus ship was launched. Abby nodded her head and Raven cursed at herself for not connecting the dots sooner. "How? She isn't a prisoner."

Abby looked over to Jackson, who shrugged, and she sighed. "We have reason to believe she snuck on the ship."

"What? No," Raven shook her head persistently."No. You don't know Carter, she would never do something like that-- especially without saying anything to me. "

"So you don't think she stowed away on the Drop ship?" Abby asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Not willingly," Raven answered, looking back at the picture of Carter with knitted eyebrows. "She's reckless, yeah, but she wouldn't do something so stupid." She turned her head back to Abby. "Someone put her on that ship and I'm gonna find out who."

Carter poked at the metal band absentmindedly. They had been walking for what seemed like hours and she had no idea where she was. The dull ache that used to surround the wristband had gone, either that or she was just used to it. Carter wondered what her father would do if she took it off and he thought she was dead. Would he care? The weeks leading up to her sudden disappearance weren't good for them. Especially since Carter changed her last name to her mother's maiden name, refusing anything to do with her father.