Chapter One

I leaned against the brick wall. The dark alleyway smelled of trash and smoke. I took another drag of my spliff, blowing the smoke into the air.

The concrete still shined with puddles from the rain the previous night. Lights reflected off the water from the signs of the different clubs.

It was 2am. The clubs were still pulsing with music, drunk couples stumbling out and falling all over each other. A few cabs lined the streets.

I took another drag.

The London streets were cold this time of night.

Red and Blue lights reflected off the side of the building in front of me.

"Shit", I mumbled before dashing back further into the alley, my feet crushing glass from broken beer bottles. I ducked behind a dumpster.

Once I was sure the police car had passed, I stepped back out, resuming my previous place. Just another precaution.

The clubs were almost empty now. What I assumed were the last few stragglers stumbled out of the club I was next to.

It was three men, tall but skinny. Their hands were by their sides. Not in their pockets. Good sign.

I leisurely pushed my back off the brick wall, throwing my spliff to the ground and crushing it with my foot, before I walked to catch up to them. They were in front of me now, drunkenly slurring words. A tall red head walked at the edge of the group. I aimed for him.
I strutted past them, the brief second I was next to them my hand dipped into his pocket snatching his wallet.

I smirked to myself. Another success. Maybe he had enough for me to be able to eat tonight.

I walked past them. Catcalls whistled out behind me. In these situations I walked faster.

"Hey girl!" One of the men shouted.

I walked faster.

"Come on baby don't be like that." Another one of them called.

I was about to turn a corner to freedom.

Suddenly a hand yanked my wrist backwards.

Fuck.

"Hey, I was calling you." He spun me around. He pushed his face into mine, backing me up against a building. His breath reeked of alcohol.

It was the red head.

I turned my head away from him.

"Aww what's wrong pretty lady?" His hand groped my side.

I moved away from him.

"Answer me bitch!" he yelled.

I brought my knee up to his groin sharply. He released me for a moment.
Before grabbing onto me harshly.

"You're gonna pay for that bitch!" He pushed me into the wall, my head slammed against it. I could hear the crack and gasped out in pain.

His hand grabbed my shirt, tearing it over my head. No no this wasn't happening. He groped my breasts, before taking a hand and slapping my arse.

His hand slipped into my jeans as he groped me and I froze. Knowing if i didn't struggle he would be less tempted to continue his assault. I closed my eyes as i felt him continue.
Suddenly he was gone. I opened my eyes to see him on the ground with another man on top of him. My attacker pushed the stranger of him but the stranger ran forward slamming the attacker into the wall.

The stranger punched my attacker in the face, knocking him out.
Whoever my attackers friends were, they were long gone.

The stranger who came to my rescue turned and looked at me. He was tall, over six feet. He was wearing a leather jacket and black skinny jeans.