the endgame

previously on 28 aby on the most notorious event that happen the former cis government known as the trappist loses 5 star system in their hands due to the vong unleashed chemical weapon that make those planet inhabitable but 5 month later it was recovered and the war has made many trappian soldier devastated and the droid army grow more powerful in number as the previous year as the hk droid spread fear around the yuuzhan vong turns out the vong fail to destroy their factory on the 3 system due to their raw strength on murdering vong with hand to hand combat.

the war continues to be intense as the vong nearly reach their victory many lives are death in the war trillions were death. decision was made for a massive payback on killing shimrra jamaane to make the vong totally stops the war. this decision was made by the trappian politician and endorse by the minister of defense of trappist due to their action ravaging the galaxy in spreading chaos and terror and in a matter of time most politician goes hiding due to the vong smart trick of morphing themself.

president Don j kennerway the president of the trappist government were order to hide in the castle to prevent assassination from any yuuzhan vong spies and he contacted the BIS(baktoid industrial system) previously known as (baktoid combat automata) original manufacturing company for the CIS battle droid to give them a more YVH droid and the d wing droid special for protection.

meanwhile in their headquarter on Brisol one of the trappist controlled star system they managed to made profit in a much more ethical ways and honest businesses as they were forced to moved their HQ due to the empire tracking them and they accept the order and they help the hutt resistance movement to liberate hutt space to since 26-28 aby. many BCA (baktoid combat automata) engineer that managed to escape from the empire and seek refuge to the trappist government set their headquarter on the other star system and in a planet Brisol there the engineer band together and reorganize the BCA into the BIS (baktoid industrial system).

due to the empire purge many of their assets the government with the help of the minister of defense of trappist gave them their original work of the CIS droids that they will uses to preserve their blueprint and just to be sure not to get trouble from the empire previously they ended up making commercial uses b1s and b2s droids and other and reclassifying those original CIS droids into security droids. those engineer from the BCA has found satisfication on the trappist government helping and aiding them.

this year of 29 aby is the end for everything where bloodbath of yuuzhan vong war will be over with one single strike to its leader causing many vong to lose the war and here how the story begins.

29 aby

president Don j kennerway sended a holo transmission in the hargreave headquarter in their meeting room about time to end the vong once in for all as they discuss tactic to helped the galactic alliances on disposing them.

there many military personnel gather for safety if any yuuzhan vong spy would be hiding outside hargreave buildings there they and some influencial bussiness man of trappist discuss more about the another attack from the yuuzhan vong on their other star system that uses to be a refuge planet for a few ssi-ruu species that managed to leave their home planet and it was mostly protected of them all due to making the immigrated ssi-ruu less xenophobic to others since 500 aby. the ssi ruuk are a theropod like creature or a dinosaurid being.

then the trappian defense force with low morale was send on to team up with local ssi-ruu and hk droids team to defend the planet from the yuuzhan vong. with the benefit of the galactic alliance busy liberating coruscant known as yuuzhan'tar from the hands of the yuuzhan vong they try to liberate the outer rim with the help of the hutt resistance.

meanwhile in coruptpiter refuge planet of the ssi ruu controlled by the trappian government.

they saw a vong slaveship landing on sigh then everyone managed to open destroy the ship and they relies the vong grow more power they sended more chazrach in their causes as a shocktrooper in number as the hk 51 droid station there they keep shooting helping local ssi-ruu fights and the defense force.