Cancelled SWR Pops

Apparently these were going to be a thing, but they decided against it due to low interest :

I want both the Kallus ones, they look so cute. I really wish they would've just continued with their idea and made them.

Even if others don't care for the two Kalluses, there's also Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, and two other Mandalorians. So that's what could've happened, but didn't. .

It's a shame. I would've loved to display my Kalluses somewhere. I've never bought a Pop figure before. . . it'd be cool to, especially if it's my favorite character

They seriously made Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother versions of these that are for sale, and they were the worst SWR villains- and they were only there for the second season.
Kallus was there ever since the beginning, and stayed until the end.

There's like no Kallus merch (that isn't Kalluzeb) that I can find. It doesn't make sense. . . he played such an important role in Rebels, but then they cast him aside and give characters like Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister way more recognition. Of course the force users get merch. . .
Like I can understand the Ghost Crew, but Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother?

Exactly XD

I want just even a little something. . it doesn't even matter what it is.
But I don't want anything Kalluzeb; I really don't like Kalluzeb. . DX

I really wish they hadn't cancelled these.... *sigh* They look so cute . .

Oh well, maybe one day :/
I mean it's not the end of the world XD
But still lol. It'd just be cool, I guess