{1}

Hey guys! So, I changed this story BACK into Larry because I loveeeee larry and a lot of you were upset with me for changing it and i lost a lot of followers :( ! If you have any questions, ask down below! And if you have any story suggestions, you can message me! I wanna make everyone happy!

Read A/N at the end!

IF THERES ANY ERRORS WITH NAMES OR GRAMMAR PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU.

Word Count: 1.2k

------

bradley, walks into the pool room, looking around excitedly.

"it's time for some fun!" he yells excitedly, turning around to usher the others in through the entrance of the large tiled room. "come on, guys. have a seat."

as they all get seated and ready to watch the swim meet, three members of the small swim team walk walk out; calum, tristan, and micheal.

"what are they doing here? playing bingo, you think?" tristan asks the other boys, smirking as if he had just told the funniest joke ever.

"that'd be great. i have a feeling that i'm getting lucky." micheal laughs, wiggling his eyebrows at calum.

tristan is quick to bring his hand up and smack micheal in the back of the head, accidentally smacking calum in the process. micheal groans out in pain while calum rubs his eye, cursing tristan in his head as he glares at the tall boy. "asshole."

"guys, get ready." calum says to the boys while looking at the small crowd.

"they're here to see us." tristan says cockily, gesturing to the excited crowd in the bleachers. "that's my fan club right there."

"are you sure that's your fan club?" micheal asks, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"you'll see." tristan says smugly, walking a little closer to the bleachers as micheal and calum snicker behind him.

"heyo! can i hear some noise from my fans out there?!" he yells to the crowd, hands grabbing his jacket, pulling it open to reveal his toned torso.

bradley blinks and slightly shakes his head at him in silence, as the rest of the crowd just sits there silently like who does this guy think he is?

tristan awkwardly coughs into his fist and walks away, looking shameful with his head hung low as the other two boys laugh at him, pulling him aside and teasing him.

meanwhile, a small bleached-blonde rushes into the pool room, out of breath. "am i here too late?" he asks bradley (who is a total stranger, by the way) frantically. "has the match already started?"

without even waiting for an answer, he runs over to the three boys.

"am I too late?" be asks as he rushes in front of them.

"eh?" they ask in unison.

"that means i'm not too late." he smiles as he starts stripping, out in the open.

"niall! what are you doing!?" calum yells, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i'm changing, duh." the blonde-haired boy says, rolling his eyes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"here? really?" micheal says annoyedly.

the three friends turn around and stand around the small blonde, opening up their pool jackets to cover him from the crowd as he changed, going along with his crazy antics.

---

a few minutes later, finally niall was done changing.

"what are you doing?" micheal asks confusedly as niall steps out in front of them, wearing swimming trunks.