Flooding back

Chapter 5 - Oliver

 So the hang out was a bit more than I expected. At least now I wouldn't be stuck being a third wheel whilst Iz and this Pete got it on. And you never know, this mystery girl may be here.

Jack answered the door and Izzy promptly ran off. Awesome. Jack offered to hang instead and I don't know why but it seemed like a great idea. This mystery girl could wait an hour or so.

'You can go find your girlfriend if you prefer.' Oh, best clear that up now.

'She's not my girlfriend mate. Now what games have you got?'

We went in to his bedroom and then he grabbed us some drinks. No way! He has my game. So strange.

'Here you go. Oh you like that game?' He caught me looking. 'Awesome isn't it? Our Uni has some cracking students. Want to play it?'

'I don't think you want to be playing that with me my friend, unless you want to get pwned.'

'Cocky ain't ya?' I swear he just winked at me.

'Well I did make it so its up to you...' There, that sure showed him.

His face dropped. 'You made that?! No frickin way. Please say you're making more. I love it.'

A few beers and a few games along, we have a break.

'I still cant believe that's your game. Truly inspired.' I think I just blushed at him. These beers must be taking effect! 'Did you just blush dude?'

-----

Chapter 5 - Jack

 '...Truly inspired.' As if he made that. How talented. Whoa! Was that a blush? Sort of sweet if I'm honest. He is a very handsome man. If I was into guys, he'd be the top of my to do list. 'Did you just blush dude?'

'Shut up! Of course not. I'm just a little hot and these beers are kicking in. Do you know what I mean?' I did. It was a little warm and my verbal diarrhea was clearly in effect. I cant believe I just kept plying the guy with compliments like that.

It got a little awkward and silent. Too silent. No words seemed to be coming to my brain, or his. Think of something quick! Something masculine. 'Arm wrestle?' Ok that was stupid. His arms are huge.

'Sure. 1, 2, 3.' Bang! My arm was down.

'I guess it was a dumb idea.'

'Hmmm. How about wrestling instead? You cycle just like me so I'm sure our legs will be better matched. Ill also take it easy.' and he winked. That little cocky prick. I'll show him!

I launched myself at him and he went flying to the ground. 'Ow. Stop!' Shit I must have hurt him.

'Are you o.....' and he pulled me straight down and pinned me to the floor. That sneaky, cheating son of a bitch.

We carried on tumbling about for what felt like forever. I was starting to lose my breath, and so was he by the sounds of it. I managed to get up and we started circling the room infront of my bed. With my last breath, I went for it and we both went spinning onto the bed. I landed on top of him and by sheer luck seemed to be keeping him there.

I kept holding it for just a moment longer and had to give up. He gained control and spun me onto my back and forced his weight onto me, pinning my arms straight above my head.

I looked up and caught his eye. 'I think you have me. I surrender.' Ours eyes locked a moment longer than I intended. Neither of us moved. He was getting heavy and his body started to sink. His head started to bow down and our faces were merely inches apart. And then we kissed.

Fireworks went off in my belly. I couldn't explain it. My body ached for his and I couldn't get enough. Then it hit me...

'It was you!'