Percy

Percy's P.V.O. 

Today was the day the 7 and a few of our other friends were on a cross country road trip to upper California. We had been planing this trip scenic Leo had got back with Calypso who forgave me and understood that the gods did not keep their promises. 

Me: Annabeth, Today is road trip day!

 I scream waking up half the camp.

A very annoyed Annabeth: It is 6:00 we leave at 7:30 why are you doing this it is so unlike you, you don't like mornings.

Me: Well scenic you are up we need to go get the others!

Annabeth: Fine

Annabeth groggily sat up and I waited while she changed out of her pajamas.

________________Time Skip because i didn't want to wright about getting the others you can use your imagination______________________________________________________________

Me: Shut the Hades up everyone so we can get on the road faster!

Nico: Don't use my fathers name in vain.

Everybody shut had up at that point.

Chiron: I am going to do role call to make sure we have everyone here and please just say here

Chiron glared at the Stolls.

Chiron: Percy

Me: Here 

Chiron: Annabeth 

Annabeth: Here

Chiron: Piper

Piper: Here

Chiron: Jason

Jason: Here

Chiron: Frank

Frank: Woof (he was in puppy form while Hazel was hugging him and cooing over him.

Chiron: Leo

Leo: The flaming hot, supreme captain of the...

Calypso: Just say here already

Leo said defeated: Here

With that Chiron called all the names and we started to load up in the 5 row van we rented for this trip to fit all of us.

Chiron called out: Leo first in the back followed by Calypso followed by Nico followed by Thalia.

Thalia: Why do i have to sit next to him.

She jesterd to Nico who was looking at his monster proof phone (Thalia quit the hunters of Artemis but won't anyone why.

Chiron: Just sit next to him, you can change seating for all I care when you get to your next stop. next row has Conner followed by Lu Ellen followed by Katie followed by Travis.

They all shuffled into the car complaining why it was so tight, your leg is on my side and stuff like that. 

Chiron: Quiet children, Next is Chris followed by Claresse followed by Reyna and Rachel.

They packed into the car and the next team of people went.

Chiron: Next is Percy followed by Jason followed by Piper followed by Hazel.

They got in too.

Chiron: Annabeth since you are good with maps and directions you will give the directions and Frank you will be driving for now until you decide to switch at any point and try not to wreck this car we still have to give it back.

Argus loaded all our suitcases and weapons.

Chiron: I don't want anybody getting kill do you hear me. We have checked you bags that are going to be with you in your seat and took out all the weapons, only use the weapons if you need to fight monsters not for trying to hurt anybody Thalia. I will be Iris messaging you every night at 6:30. we have packed magical camp half blood plates and cups for you. Good-bye, children.

With that we pulled out of camp half blood with everybody waving at us and began out long drive to California

Leo: Are we there yet!

Everyone except Leo: Shut up 

Yep, this was going to be an interesting trip indeed.  

Thank you to everyone who read this! Comment appreciated!

Question for today:

What is the name of the pink poodle in the Percy Jackson books? Will give a shoutout to the first person to get it right!