Calypso

We have only been 5 minutes in to the 3-4 day drive when Leo said the famous annoying words 'are we there yet?'

Thalia: If you say 'are we there yet' one more time you will be sorry.

_____________5 minutes later_____________

Leo: Are we there yet!

Percy: Leo you are so dead not even the gods can help you.

Nico: Calm down Thalia the next store we pass we will get some duck tape and some rope.

With that Thalia calmed down and everyone stated to get suspicious of why she quit the hunters and who she quit them for.

Annabeth: Frank, turn left for the next store Leo is starting to annoy me.

Leo: I am as good as dead with Thalia and Annabeth annoyed at me.

Me: Yep

When we pulled up to the convenience store Thalia,  Annabeth, NIco and Percy to make sure they don't kill Leo yet.

Rachel (who was like the ship coordinator of the group): OK we all that it is nearly impossible to calm Thalia down when she gets mad. So how did Nico do it.

Lu Ellen: I thunk it is time for a little truth, dare or rate.

Me and her high five with grins on our faces.

Katie: They are coming back hurry get in your original spots.

Lu Ellen: Um Katie, some day you are going to have to get of of Travis lap.

The whole car started laughing and a flustered Katie tried to get of but Travis held her down.

Travis: You are not going anywhere, Katie-Kat.

Katie: We can't drive like this.

Travis: We are in the second row to the back, nobody is going to care.

A grudging Katie was siting on Travis lap when Thalia, Annabeth, Nico and Percy got to the car with a grocery store bag.

Annabeth: What did we miss looking at Travis and Katie.

Frank: We will tell you on the road lets get going.

When they pulled out of the parking lot and explained what happend except for the part about Nico and Thalia.

Chris: What did you get to gag Leo with.

Percy: the girls went all in, they got duck tape, rope and to bribe Leo to shut up Fronzes (I think that is how you spell it).

Leo: Fronzes, i thought those were only sold in Europe!?

Thalia: If you promise to not say are we there yet or anything along those lines you can have these.

Annabeth takes them from Thalia and waves them infront of Leo's face.

Leo: Ok, I give up i promise

He snatches them out of Annabeth's hands and stuffs a bunch in his mouth.

Me: Why do you like those so much.

Jason: Well we were in...

Leo: WE don't need to hear that story again for your information.

In the end of the 30 minute argument Jason finally ended up telling the story and Calypso ended up laughing with everyone else.

_____________________time skip to dinner______________________________

Reyna: Where are we going to eat dinner.

Annabeth: The GPS says that there is a Wendy's near by...

Nico: Death to Wendy's.

Annabeth: OR McDonald's

Nico: McDonald's!!!!!!!!

Thalia: Calm down Nico, we are going to go to McDonald's and you can get a happy meal.

Annabeth: Who you have never talked that nice to someone since...

Thalia practically growled: Want to finish that sentence.

Annabeth squeaked: No.

Thalia: I thought so.

Travis: Everyone out of the car

Conner: we are hungry

Nico: McDonald's!!!!!!!!!

)