Chapter 4

[No one's Pov]

As Y/n walked home, she started to think to herself 'Is being a ultima bad..? Is it wonderful..? Why did dad die? Is..is it because of me..? No! Dad loves me! Right..?' She shook the thoughts away and ran to her house, opening the door and walked in as she closed the door behind her. "Mom?" Y/n said and walked to her mother who was doing dishes. "Yes N/n?" June asked, she washed her hands and looked at (Y/N). "What's with the bandana?" She said, confused
"I'm..I'm a ultima werewolf, d-do you hate me..?" Y/n asked, but June wasn't Surprise nor Scared. Instead she stared and hugged Y/n. "Oh hon, I don't hate you but you gotta keep it a secret. Alright? That's how.." June paused but kept talking "That's how your father died, everyone found out he was a Ultima wolf and a bad man came and took him. We're friends with the lycan family and-" Y/n cut her off "We're friends with the lycan family?! I met aaron at school today and I have to defeat him so aphmau can become Alpha..!" She exclaimed. June raised a eyebrow at her "and..uh..if I lose I have to become the omega and if he loses, I gotta bring Aaron to prom" Y/n said as my mother smiled and giggled "Don't be too hard on them, okay? And don't hide your wonderful ears, I think they're beautiful. I know you miss your father but I think he would love you to show them" she said, making Y/n smile. "Thank you mom" Y/n said, June nodded and kissed her forehead "now head off to bed" Y/n nod and walk upstairs to her bedroom. June sighed and looked out the window "Oh Jaxon, I wish you can see your little girl.." She said and smiled, then walked to her bedroom and went to bed.

[The next morning + Your Pov]

I woke up and got dressed, going downstairs and outside, running to the lycan's house. I could go since it was saturday, my mom was still sleeping but I put a note on her table. I knocked on the door beforr waiting a bit, the person who opened it was Aaron. He stared at me before closing the door in my face. 'Rude..' I thought to myself.

[Aaron's Pov]

Yeah no..I closed the door in Y/n's face, turned and walked off to my room. Dad stopped me "who was that?" He asked, I turned to him "That girl" Derek frowned "Open the door and let her in" he said, I stared "But!-" I was cut off by Derek shaking his head "No buts!" he said. I groaned and walked back to the door, opening it "Come in" I grumbled before letting Y/n inside and closed the door then sat on the couch. Mom walked to into the room
"ah. Hello Y/n, glad to see you're here. Do you wanna learn how to train your eyes with aaron?" She asked, I twitched my eye. I gotta train..with her?! "Hm? Oh uh..sure! I would like to Mrs. Lycan" Y/n said, smiling. "Oh please, call me Rachel" mom said and smiled. Y/n nodded as Derek walked to the backyard, I got up and followed him then Y/n followed. Mom watched us go outside then she went to her room.

~Skip that~

I was panting as I walked over to Derek and smiled then we looked at Y/n who was trying to get her eyes to turn red but failed. She wasn't really feeling any anger nor Sadness, what a stupid potato. Derek sighed quietly "Aaron help her"
I frowned before walking over to Y/n "let me help you" I said before I cleared my throat as Y/n blinked "You'll never be a good Ultima and aphmau will never be Alpha. You and her are weak and always will be" I said. Y/n stared before growling as her eyes turn red, and she tackled Aaron "Me and Aphmau are not weak!" She said I blinked and smirked "aww, does the little wolfie love me?" He said, teasing them. Y/n's eyes went back to normal as they blushed madly and got off me as I stood up and laughed. "Their eyes turned red!" I say and looked at Derek who did a thumbs up. Suddenly they heard Rachel and June walk out of the lycan's house and into the Backyard. June didn't look too happy, neither did Rachel. Did something happen?
Derek walked to them "Something wrong ladies?" Rachel, June and Derek started to talk with each other. Me and Y/n were standing beside each other as we watched them talk, Y/n looked at me "what do you think they're talking about?" Y/n asked, I looked at her "I'm..not sure" He said, a bit worried.

Soon the three looked at me and Y/n, June walked towards us "Y/n..It's your father, he's Alive but we have to move" she said, Y/n stared before tearing up and hugged me "n-no! I don't wanna leave..!" I stared before I slowly hugged back and rubbed her head "Even if you can't take me to prom. You being here made me happy.." I whispered, Y/n looked up at him with puppy eyes. I smiled "If you come back then..I'll spend time with my favorite Ultima" he said, Y/n smiled a bit "If I don't come back then..you have to promise to spend time with your family..alright..?" Y/n said, her tail slightly wagging. Rachel and Derek stared and smiled, I nodded and patted Y/n's head "Promise..ya stupid potato"

[No one's Pov]

Y/n smiled before letting Aaron go and walking away from him and walked to Rachel and Derek then hugged them "I'll miss you..and everyone else.." Y/n said, they hugged back "we'll miss you too" Rachel said, Y/n smiled and walked back to her house, June and Blu followed. They gathered all their stuff, got in the car and Drove to the airport.

Rachel and Derek watched them then looked at Aaron who frowned "What's wrong Aaron?" Rachel asked him "It's..nothing, I'm okay" He said, Derek and Rachel looked at each other before looking back at Aaron "Are you sure you're okay?" Rachel asked, Aaron nodded "Yes, I'm sure" Aaron said..