6

"Right everyone, I will pick you all back up after school In this spot" Matt shouted as all the boys got out of the minibus. 

"Goodbye pups enjoy your day at nursery" Caleb sniggered as Blake dragged Jackson away to stop him punching him.

"What the fuck Is your problem? why do you always have to cause shit with him?" Matt asked Caleb as the boys shut the doors and walked off.

"Because he's a fucking asshole that's why. Why you always nice to him anyway?" Caleb spat back.

"You're the asshole not him, you cause It every fucking time. What about when he becomes the Alpha, what you gonna do then?" Matt asked but got no response.

"Well to me It sounds like you're either jealous or you fancy him" Matt smirked. "Maybe you cause arguments with him because It's the only time you get his attention" Matt chuckled.

"Shut up, It's not like that" Caleb replied looking at Matt sadly as he laughed and started driving back to the pack house.

------------

Sitting at the table with Rory and his friends again for lunch. "Hey Daniel you okay?" Rory asked concerned seeing the new bruises and cuts on his face. Not wanting him to run off again like last time he kept quiet and just smiled.

"I'm okay" Daniel said as he started eating.

"Do you fancy coming to a party with us this weekend?" Justin asked trying to be friendly.

"I can't" was Daniel's blunt answer.

"Why not?" 

Taking a deep breath Instead of responding with a mind your own fucking business which would normally be the case, "sorry I just can't" Daniel said staring down at himself.

Rory signaled to Justin to just leave It and leave him alone.

"What do you two want?" Justin asked pissed as Jackson and Blake came and sat down at their table.

"Just seeing If my baby bro Is alright" Jackson said sitting on a chair directly opposite Daniel.

Shifting In his seat as he felt the weird feeling again, Daniel could feel the eyes of the boy sat opposite on him. Feeling something Inside himself stirring as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, Daniel gulped. He quickly fumbled nervously standing up taking his tray with him. He quickly emptied It Into the trash can then quickly left the room.

Standing with his back against the wall outside the room. Heart pounding madly against his chest as he tried to control his breathing and to make sense of what was happening to him when he's around that boy.

Suddenly without warning the door opened and the next thing Daniel knew was that the boy was stood In front of him. His breathing hitched as the boy took a step closer towards him. 'What the fuck Is he doing' Daniel thought to himself as the boy stood there staring at him. As the atmosphere around them suddenly changed, he could feel the potency as the boy suddenly started looking intensely at his lips. 

Daniel Instantly felt the pull and the tremors running through every cell of his body at the thought of the boys lips on his. Closing his eyes quickly Daniel tried to calm his thumping heart that felt ready to explode at any second. 

What's happening to me? what am I even thinking? 'I don't like boys, I don't like boys, I'm not gay' he chanted to himself as he felt the electrifying energy like little prickles crawling over his body slowly. 

'But why, why do I like him?' he contradicted himself as he slowly licked his dry lips nervously. Before he could even think anything else the boy had already closed the last bit of space between them.