8

"Text or ring us when you want picking back up Jackson" Matt said as he and Caleb dropped Daniel and Jackson off just up the road from the care home.

"I told him to drop us off here In case you did not want the others knowing where you lived" said Jackson.

"Okay" Daniel answered as they started walking down the street to the care home.

"Is he going to be In there?" Jackson asked trying to hold down his anger.

"No, he goes out somewhere when I'm not In his room for business or something, then comes back every morning" Daniel smiled.

"Oh okay" Jackson said feeling himself and his wolf somewhat relax.

"Come on, we can go to my room" Daniel said as Jackson followed him straight up the stairs.

"Yay you're home" Maxi said launching himself at Daniel as soon as he opened the bedroom door.

"Hey kiddo" Daniel said picking him up and hugging him.

"Who are you?" Maxi quickly said jumping out of Daniels grip and hiding behind his back seeing Jackson enter the room.

"It's okay Maxi, this Is the boy I was telling you about" Daniel reassured him.

"Ohhh, you're the boy that Daniel has the hots for" Maxi exclaimed.

"Maxi!" Daniel screeched In embarrassment as his face turned nuclear. "I told you not to say anything, come here you little monkey" he said through gritted teeth, he then gave chase making Maxi giggle and started running.

"Gotcha" Daniel laughed as he held him down on the bed and tickled him, Jackson watched them both chuckling to himself.

"Okay, okay, I'm sowwy" Maxi squealed between tickles.

"So what's your name?" Maxi asked as Daniel let him go.

"My names Jackson, pleased to meet you Maxi" he smiled as he sat down next to him on the bed.

"So you have the hots for Daniel too, don't you?" Maxi smiled.

"Maxi shut up!" Daniel scolded.

"Yes I do, a lot" Jackson answered him making Daniel blush and hide his face.

"You don't have to be embawwassed Daniel" Maxi giggled.

"Have you kissed yet?" Maxi asked cheekily.

"Right that's It" Daniel said stepping towards him with his face bright crimson.

Maxi quickly jumped behind Jackson's back as a shield as Jackson laughed.

"What's that?" Jackson asked as a bell could suddenly be heard ringing.

"That means It's dinner time, come on" Maxi said taking Jackson's hand and dragging him out of the room, Jackson turned his head to look at Daniel who just shrugged and followed them.

Sitting down at a table with a plate full of food each. "So have you asked him to be your boyfwiend yet?" Maxi whispered to Jackson making Daniel facepalm.

"It doesn't matter If you both have willies because he weally likes you" Maxi whispered again. Jackson sniggered trying to hold In his laugh as Daniel slouched In his chair looking totally livid.

"You're adorable you know that" Jackson smiled then chuckled as Maxi gave him a big goofy grin and nodded his head.

Finishing their food Maxi took Jackson's hand again to walk back up to the room. "I'm just going to the bathroom" Daniel said leaving them.

"Jackson can you help me?" Maxi said sitting down on the bed.

"What do you need help with Maxi?" Jackson smiled sitting down besides him.