(Loins of Time) Were-Fenrir Luxord x Male Reader

Trigger warnings dubcon,

Kinks: furry (sort of), submission, use of precum as lubrication/beast seed as a type of aphrodisiac, excessive ejaculation, soulbinding through impregnation

"Luxord, are you alright" Y/n asked. The man in question was a bit distracted.

Lying in the sand sound asleep.

His left eye fluttered open.

Closing it back up he breathed in a heavy one. Blowing it back out, he sat up.

You had a weird sense of regret for disturbing him.

His glare pierced you, sending chills down your spine.

"DO YOU MIND. IM TRYING TO GET REST AFTER YOU HAD TO WAKE ME FOR GOD FUCKING THUNDERSTORMS."

You rubbed the back of your head.

"Sorry, geez" you turned around and began walking off towards the wooden bridge. "Fine gets some rest, I just wanted t-..."

"THANK YOU!" He lied back down.

"Whatever daddy"

With that Lux shot back up like a rocket, amongst another very big and proud part of him.

"What you say?!", he asked. You started to panic as it hit you hard and fast.

"Did you just call me, daddy"

You could hear the lewdness in his voice..and that scared you.

You could hear the cherry about to be explored in a whole new way.

Everyone knew of Luxord for the infamous reputation of stealing the innocence of those around the high school and freshman of college campus. Why he hasn't been fired from his Professor position, might have a big part in your old has agee.

And he happened to rescue you from some bullies trying to turn into hentai stars. Luxord stopped that real quick.

"Um, nothing. It was nothing."

"Ah, no, no, no, no" he stood up tall now. The bulge in his pants growing ever more vividly. But you were too busy in those eyes of his. They turn a shade of beastly yellow whenever he gets very, uh, to some people who've had this happen to them, eh, rapey.

He apparently gets so damn horny he ends violating more than your dignity.

Afterward, people coming back to him for more.

"Lux, easy their buddy, I"
"Lux, you're not pouncing, why arent-"

He was over you right now. Somehow he managed to get you on your back, with his body hovering inches over yours.

He closed his eyes and began to lower himself.  He parted his lips a bit while tilting his head toward the right.

His "x" necklace gently lied upon your chest, his well-developed pecs firmly pressing against your modesty.

His thick body wedged itself between your legs.

"Please give me your consent"

"My what"

"Consent. Your consent. "

You looked up at him. He had an eager comforting yet mischievous look in his eyes. They were such, a deep, sparkling sapphire.

He really wanted to take you. Right there for anyone to see from raft or boat. He wanted to make you scream his name so loud the mainland could hear the beautiful screams of the ecstasy brings you through orgasm.