Bara Lucifer

A/N: This is basically angelcest, between you and Uncle Luce,whom your parents have been keeping nonexistent. It was basically genetic attraction, but grace and soulbinding wise. Oh and your basically jailbait, one whose older by age but appears as they're, well on high school.

Oh and there is size difference and excessive cumshots

A growl could be heard from the corner. You looked, heart racing a bit when your eyes lied upon the black mass and, *sigh*, glowing, crimson orbs.

You rolled your eyes.

"Seriously, Luce"

"You're worse than Mikey, yknow that?" he complained. The menacing swirl of miasma formed into a humanoid figure. As it took shape you realized it was much...bulkier than usual. In fact, it seemed like it was a...

"Dammit! Lucifer have you been into my doujinshi stash again?!" You asked the devil.

"You mean that secret room designated to all your gay muscle anime daddy porn" he smirked at the glare you gave him." tch, naw"

He stepped out into dim light of the full moon that shown through the window.

You saw him he was, huge.

His dad bod, was now God bod.

You couldn't believe it, even with it right in your face.

And boy, was it ever!!!

He was bigger than Castro. Arms like Dwayne and pecs to match. Height surpassed that of Uncle Sammy's. Like Joe Manganiello tall.

Looked down, the perfect amount of hair from that chest tuft.  Wait...

"You have a bit, uh, chest tuft there..." your voice trailed at the lustrous sight of his areolas. They were huge and puffy but in a way that was...intimadatingly hot.

The next you knew, your head was in between his pecs.

You lifted up your head and caught sight of the saddened look on his face.

"My damn brother has put you through hell hasn't he" you looked down ashamed. You started to back away when a massive hand pushed the back of your head. Placing your face into the crevice of his chest.

"You poor boy, I should've been here, in your life, this whole time." Luce looked down and saw that his little nephew was clinging onto him like his life depended on it. Balling his eyes out.

He put a finger under y/n chin. He made him look at him. He gave a soft smile.

One that made y/n gladly invest in the most Taboo of romances.

"My boy. Dont be ashamed"
Looking back up at him your heart, it started racing.

"Uncle, I want to...is it wrong i want you to..."
"Fuck your brains"

Your face grew hot and red.
He laughed a bit, watching you hide in his pectorals.

He put a hand underneath your ass and hoisted you up. Right onto his chest.

"May I?" He asked, as he leered hungrily at your modest groin.

Y/N nodded hesitantly.

"No, I need your verbal consent"

"Yes, please Uncle, Yes Luce please! Take Me, PLEASE! Devour my innocence"

With a snap of his fingers he was naked and he was in business attire. Basically suit and tie. It's a major fetish of yours.

He brought you up, lining your cock with his mouth.

"Tell me to stop, if it feels the least bit like you dont favor it."

"Y-yes, U-uncle" you stuttered out.

He took you into his mouth whole.

Instantly you orgasmed. But he kept going.

"I-im sorry, I didn't mean to do it so fast" you whispered out.

It's okay your just a virgin, its what's expected to happen during the first time. You couldn't help it. Lucifer communicated telekinetically to you.

"May i?"

"Yes, please continue" you said, giving consent.

As he continued, tongue flickered over and under your balls. The heat of his mouth causing the swelling of your cock to feel unbearable. It was so hard, it hurt. And like as if you told him, he began focusing on the dick more than the balls. Bobbing up and down. Playing, sucking and licking the foreskin of your manhood. He teased it a bit, nipping and pulling with your teath. He put his tongue into the flap of skin, circling around in between the space of y/n head and skin of his dick.

Onc again he splooshed his hot sticky substance, spamming while doing so. The ecstasy he felt from the overdose of stimulation. Lucifer was really a devil, he was way too good at this.

You looked down, seeing his dress shirt was heavily soaked with semen. He took you out.

Placing your crotch area further below. You began thrusting. Using the residue of your won cum on his tie and clothed chest as lubricant. Flicking his nipples eventually caused him to growl as it was evidant he had an explosion from the schlong of a dick he had in his slacks. With his hand picked a flop of his juices up, adding it yours that covered him. Even using some as lubricant for the balls and ass, loosening you up a bit. Index finger in ass, vigorously thrusting into it. Thumb being used to play and massage the balls and under the base of your dick.

He began lowering you onto his head. It was evidant tmfor you to be able to properly take his new size and girth.

Well the best you could. He entered and began to thrust wildly. Balls making an extremely loud echo of slapping as they rammed into your backside. He continued using grace constantly to make sure you were alright, making the insertion much more pleasurable than hurtful. The usual burning that would usually hurt was coming from you cumming. The mixture of heat and scent of both of your juces. It enveloped the room as it poured out both your dicks and out of your no longer virgin hole.

And with a final symphony of groans. You both ended with a simultaneous huge loads of stress release. Plastering your walls and furniture.

With you passed out on the bed and his dick out of his unzipped bottoms. The visible strings of the shots he hosed up your ass, dripping onto the floor, his dick flaccid, but still a bit erect.

He loosened his tie, unbuttoned two the top two of his eight pack. Nipples poking through the shirt.

He took out a lighter, stuck a massive cherry flavored cigar in his mouth and lit it.

He inhaled the smoke and breathed it out.

The smoke coming out both mouth and nostrils putting Ghost Rider to shame.

He looked back and have loving smile.

"Now I know, I REALLY, should be been around more often.

The front door could be heard slamming closed downstairs.

Lucifer rolled his eyes to the most annoying sound he's ever heard in his life. From the most annoying thing he's ever known to exist.

"WHY THE HELL DO I SMELL FUCKING CHERRIES?!"