PvP, Battle of Beacon

Y/N POV

Ryoko and I were sitting in our seats waiting for the battle to start.

(Here is the battle.)

Oobleck: Broadcast, What are you doing? Kill the feed!

Broadcast Operator: Something's wrong! We don't have control over the cameras! We can't even stop the broadcast!

Oobleck: What? How is that possible?

???: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality... nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you is Ozpin teaching the students? First is dismemberment, now this? Huntsman and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin as though defeated Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded it's streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that had occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile. And the leaders of our Kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you; the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you... when the first shots are fired... Who do you think you can trust?

The screened then turned off.

Oobleck: The feeds are all jammed! We can't get a message out!

Port: Will somebody tell me what in the world is happening?!

The siren starts to turn on.

Emergency announcer: Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Ironwood: (on intercom) Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need for panic.

A nevermore then screeches and lands on top of the arena. It tries to break down the barrier above the arena.

Sun: A nevermore?!

Coco: How'd it get passed the Kingdom's defenses?

Ren: It wasn't alone.

Y/N: Ryoko! Make sure nothing gets near Kitsune!

Ryoko: You can count on it.

Ironwood: Ozpin, the girl... I- I can explain!

Ozpin: You brought your army to my Kingdom, James. Use it.

Robot announcer: Warning safety barriers failing.

I start to yell and try to get Pyrrha's attention

Y/N: Pyrrha! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!

The Nevermore was going for one last charge. I jumped down to try to get to Pyrrha before the Nevermore does.

Nora: Y/N!