Chapter 1 - Meeting Beau Brooks

Hey guys this is my first story I'm writing, its romance story so i hope u like it :) Comment and vote plez! and i will love you for ever! sorry if there are any spelling mistakes :D and yes in this story conor lives in australia! hahah :p Thankyou xx

-----------------------

"Are you ready yet?" Asked Conor, continuously knocking on my door.

"No not yet... Hold on, I'll let you in" I said hopping over to the door whilst still trying to put my white trainer converses on. I swung open the door.

"You starting a new trend?" He laughed as his eyes were looking down at me where I had one converse on.

"Yeah I am" I said sarcastically, Smiling at him while slipping on my other converse on on my bed. Conor walked in slowly, his eyes darting around the room, "Jesus Christ Molly!" He shouted.

"What?" I wondered, looking into his pale blue eyes.

"how can your room be so messy? We only got to the hotel yesterday!" He replied, lumping onto my bouncy bed.

"I don't know, if it bothers you that much you can clean it" I smirked, fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"Yeah right!" He laughed "come on I wanna go!" He said jumping on my bed like a annoying child. "Yes ok!" I said, sounding like my mum.

I stood in front of the mirror checking my reflection, I wore my sky blue jeggings, white converses and my black tight t-shirt that showed half my belly, yes I know very revealing. I had back combed parts of my dark brown hair to give it more volume and I had some light makeup on. Happy with they way I looked, me and conor exited my room and went down the elevator to find a mini bus waiting for us outside the hotel, where our friends, Ollie, Harry and Anth were motioning us from inside the bus to hurry up.

We grabbed eachothers hands and rushed into the bus as we were already late. We were heading to a YouTube award thing, I guess it's were you win awards. After the awards were given out there would be a after party! So I was pumped to dance!

We were on the way to the city centre of our home town, Melbourne. We were raving in the bus listening to loud music and just having laughing fits as we were all sticking our heads out the window roof of the bus and waving at everyone like the idiots we are.

Conor decided to wave at an old lady who was driving behind us. She was hunched abit and had a massive pair of glasses on her face. Conor banged on the back window and waved mentally at her. the old lady stared at him in disgust and shot her middle finger up at him! "OH. thats nice... i thought we were friends" he mimed to the women. Pretending to cry.

We were all in fits. Conor is just one of the funniest people I know. He has been my best friend for about 4 years now. I love having him around, he has been through my ups and downs. I met him in the school play when I was 14, Conor was 16 and we performed 'The sound of music'. yes I know, very cringey. we were the main parts so we had a lot of scenes together and we've been best friends ever since.

-

When we arrived in the city centre of Melbourne we didnt expect it to be so busy, there were so many fans standing outside the building, asking the youtubers for autographs and pictures. I saw some 'Maynaic' fans waiting for Conor. All of our faces were glued to the bus window staring at the youtubers walking on what looked like a classic hollywood red carpet. As I stared through the window my face was pressed against it. So I kind off made pig face which obviously wasn't a very good look. But then all of a sudden the door slides open and I fall.

"SHIT!" I shouted as my face slapped the hard concrete. Not a great start. But thankgod none of the fans saw me, they were too busy drooling over the youtubers. I bounced back up. "Im ok!" I confirmed to everyone.

"Ok good, lets go!" said Conor sounding very excited.

He pulled me onto the red carpet and slowly put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and we started smiling for the paps.Which were mental by the way. I couldnt understand a single word they said, until i managed to hear "Oi Conor, is she your girlfriend?" one man shouted from a distance.

Conor ignored him and wondered over the fans to sign autographs and take pictures for them. I waited for 5 minutes at the entrance for him. Until he came skipping towards me.

"You starting the gay parade?" I asked laughing as he skipped towards me.

"Shut up, come on lets go in!" he chuckled, feeling very hyper and full of energy.

When we entered what seemed to be a night club. We were all amazed. It was so glamorous and chic. There were loads of people that were all dressed up for the occasion, all the girls wore prom type dresses. So I felt a bit under dressed than all the girls. But dressed to dance, so at least I would look better dancig than them. There seemed to be more boys than girls. Probably that boy youtubers were more popular because of their lovely sexiness that girls lusted over. The music pounded through ears, and I could hardly hear myself speak. I was amazed so much that a had no idea my mouth had dropped open . " Close ya mouth Molly, you'll catch flies" Conor yelled. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Come on" I shouted " we're ment to be following that man in the bow tie. I think!". The man seemed to be going up some purple stairs, so we rushed behind him with ollie, Harry and Anth not far behind us.

We reached the top, Conor grabbed my hand tightly in excitement and turned and gave me a cheeky Grin, I smiled back at him. We followed the man who was leading us to our table. I looked down from the glass fence, grasping tight in excitement to see the massive disco dance floor below. Then I looked ahead at the end of the room to see a wall-sized tv probably to show awards and YouTube videos I guess. We were basically sitting on top of the dance floor. It was funny because you could see people who were trying to dance to 'gangnam style'. I giggled to myself as they made idiots out of themselves. I think the theme of the night club was purple, judging by the purple walls, tables, the dance floor and waiters, they looked abit like tinky winky/giant plums.

When the man shew us to our table, we noticed that there were 5 boys sitting there, so I guessed we were sharing the table with them. So we walked towards the table.

One of the boys stood up from the table, he was quite muscular and tanned. He was wearing brown chinos and white converses and his grey tight t-shirt showed off his toned chest. He had beautiful deep green eyes, dark brown hair, his fringe sweeping across to the corner of his eye. Placed on top on his head was a pale blue SnapBack which read "YOLO". He ran up to Conor and gave him a massive bear hug. Conor jumped in shock and his eyes widened in surprise. Then the boy said "Alright moley!" Tussling Conor's hair . I figured he called him 'moley' because underneath Conor's left eye was a wart type mole thing. Which he liked to call 'coco pop' funnily enough. "No, it's coco pop!" Conor confirmed.

"Ok.ok." he giggled. The boy stared at me for a couple of seconds intensely. Then Conor introduced me "Beau, this is Molly".Beau smiled at me.

"Aw, hey Molly!" Beau hugged me and kissed my cheek softly.

"Hey!"

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm good, you?"

"Yeah! I'm great thanks!" Beau said excitedly.

Beau said hello to the rest of the boys and slowly led us to our table to introduce me to his brothers and friends, who were chatting and laughing. I don't think they even noticed beau had gone up to us to say hello. But one by one their eyes met ours as we crept closer to the them.

----------------

I really hope u liked my first chapter :) I know there's not much going and its abit boring but I can't rush into it :) this story is hopefully to going to have like over 20 chapters :) xxx so I hope people read this!! Tell you friends, share this story! I will try to do at least one chapter a week! :) so stay tuned for chapter two! Xx vote and comment ! And follow me on twitter @Molleh_66 Thankyou ! X