Chapter 5

"I'll get her," Jughead murmured against Betty's neck the next morning when they were interrupted by Willow starting to cry in Betty's room.

"Thank you," the blonde sighed and looked with a smile how he got up and pulled his grew sweatpants over the boxers. "I didn't know they were Calvin Klein," she smirked, the waistband showing.

Jug smirked and winked at her, going out of the door. He went to the girl's room and picked the baby out of the crib. "Hi Lolo," he whisered, giving her a kiss. "Did you sleep okay?"

She did as she was used to; she dropped her head against his chest and calmed down. Jughead smiled, kissing her head once more before carrying her to his room where Betty was still under the covers of his bed.

Willow babbled, pointing at Betty, and Jug nodded, placing her in the end of the bed. "Yeah, go to mama," he said, the baby already crawling there.

Betty chuckled at him, but turned her attention to her daughter. "Morning baby. Did you sleep good?" she smiled and gave her a kiss. Willow answered to it by smiling as usual, opened her mouth, and touched it against Betty's cheek, making it all drooly.

Jughead laughed at Betty's face as he lied down next to them, but then Willow did it again and Betty frowned, looking at Jughead again. "Is she kissing me?" she asked, unsure.

"How am I supposed to know?" Jug chuckled, the small girl now nuzzling her face against Betty's breasts under his t-shirt.

She carefully tossed the shirt off and Jug froze for a moment, understanding what she was about to do. "Betts, do you want me to..." he trailed off, looking at how the baby started sucking on her nipple, even though Betty's eyes were on him at the moment. "Do you want breakfast or something?" he asked, looking away quickly.

The blonde smiled softly at his reddened cheeks. "What, you can look at me naked at night but not when there's some light in the room?" she teased.

Jug smiled, turning and focusing his eyes on her face. "No. I just don't know what you're comfortable with."

Betty rolled her eyes, looking down at the baby lovingly. "Jug, you're the one person who's seen me naked multiple times. If I was able to do this in front of William, you should be pretty sure I'm enjoying your company right now."

Jughead frowned at the mention of his name, but shook it off. "So, you're going to be continuing showing yourself naked to me?"

"If you stop being an overprotective asshole who thinks I'm not comfortable around you, then maybe," she said softly, still focusing on her baby.

Jug missed the comment about himself, looking curiously at how this thing worked. "This is amazing," he said quietly. "You carried her for nine months and after she's out you're still connected like that."

Betty smiled at him and kissed him quickly. "Can you google something for me?" Jug chuckled, but grabbed his phone, waiting for further instructions. "Babies kissing with their mouths open."

Jug smirked, but typed it in. And a few minutes later he had an answer. "Yep. She was kissing you."

Betty's face started beaming and he thought it was adorable, so he gave her temple a kiss, and then one tender one to Willow's head. After that, he rested his head against Betty's shoulder and just watched.

Two and a half weeks later, they were headed to Riverdale. Usually Jughead would've gone by bus or hopped on some of their friends' cars, but this time they used Betty's as the last time during Thanksgiving. Only that by now, a lot had changed.