Chapter 11

"Be a good girl for daddy, okay?" Betty asked Willow, kissing her cheek gently.

"Okay mommy," she giggled.

"Okay," the blonde smiled, placing her on the ground. She smirked at Jug who was doing the same, looking at Veronica and Sweet Pea with 12-month-old Mila, Ronnie trying to make Pea understand what he has to do if she started crying for no reason at all.

"She's going to scream the moment you're out of the room," he said matter of factly.

"Come on, Pea, it's not that bad," Jug chuckled. "Ronnie, go. The others are waiting for you two."

"You make sure these two idiots take care of her," Veronica warned Jughead, walking to Betty.

"Hey, I'm good with babies," Kevin protested, already sitting on the ground with Lolo next to him, talking to him with a few words every second.

"Right," Betty chuckled. She raised onto her tiptoes, kissing Jughead's lips for a second. "Love you. Bye."

"I love you too," he said, and Betty smiled at him one last time before closing the door between them. He sighed, turning around and going back to the guys and the two little girls. "So girls, what should we make for lunch, huh?" he asked.

"Ookie."

"Cookie is not a lunch, it's a dessert."

"Dessert," she said curiously.

He nodded. "I'll give you one for dessert."

She smiled big. "Cado."

"What else?"

"Didn't they say we had to do chicken?" Pea frowned.

"I'm trying to figure out a way my daughter would accept the food, okay?" Jug chuckled.

"No chicken," the girl said, shaking her head.

"See?" Jug sighed.

"How can she be picky with you as her father?" Kevin smirked.

"She's a toddler."

"God, if a toddler is worse than a baby, I'm going to die," Pea sighed dramatically.

"You don't even do anything. It's all Veronica," Jug protested.

"And thank god for that."

The beanie-wearing guy rolled his eyes. "She's your daughter, and Ronnie's your wife. She's tired like all the time, don't you feel bad?"

He shrugged. "I do. But I'm also bad with babies."

"Ookie," Lolo said, her hands on Jughead's cheeks.

"You want a cookie now?"

The girl nodded with a big smile. "Cookie now."

"Alright, just don't tell mommy, okay?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"Okay," she giggled, running into the kitchen. Jug got up and followed her with a small smirk.

"Jug, Toni's calling you!"

Jughead frowned, washing his hands quickly before hurrying there and answering the phone. "Hey, TT, everything okay?"

"We're taking Betty to the hospital."

"What?" he asked, starting panicking. "Did something happen? Is the baby coming?"

"Yep," Toni beamed. "I'll call our mom and your dad. Get the hospital bag, take Lolo with you. And Veronica wants to see Mila as well, so come all of you."