Moving Outside The City

He Kaixin didn't go to school this day still he is shock while Han Chen didn't go to his work either and called  his Chief pretending he have a cold today and cannot go to work.

    While Han Chen is still talking to his Chief. He Kaixin called Da quing. "What have you done to me?! Why I'm pregnant?!" He cried. "You told me your exchanging anything for your life and for your lover. Well! Here it is my next master!" As Da quing rubbed He Kaixin tummy. "Oh! Look his excited to see me!" Said Da quing.

     Da quing! Stop it! I'm not a female! Why you made me pregnant!" He shout. Alerting Han Chen who suddenly went to their room only to find He Kaixin talking to his cat. "Meow!" As Da quing bat his eyes to him. "Love are you talking to your cat?" Ask Han Chen. "It's his fault I'm pregnant!!!" As he pointed a finger to the innocent cat. Who just batted his eyes to Han Chen.

     "Okay..... But for now we need you to be careful on what you eat and you can't have any stress on your work. "Our baby need all the love and support we have!" As he pat He Kaixin stomach and lean to his tummy. "Baby! It's me your Dad! We're excited to see you soon!" Said Han Chen. That made He Kaixin pop his eyes off while Da quing smirk.

    "You mean your alright being the father? What about me?! I'm the mother here!!! How can I go outside looking like that! A pregnant man!" As he started to cry. Han Chen comfort him. "Da quing! You fat cat! I'll get you for this!" He shout to Da quing whose looking so innocent.

     That made Han Chen sweat. "Don't worry He Kaixin I'll take a vacation to take care of you! I hope you too do that! I want our baby grow healthy and strong!" Said Han Chen. "Wait! But I have many things to finish at school!" He was suddenly cut off by Han Chen kiss. "Tomorrow will buy everything we need for our baby!" Said Han Chen. That made Da quing nod in satisfaction. While Ha Kaixin sweat.

     The next morning while Ha Kaixin finished all his paper works and jobs and he went to the dean to give him a leave of absence in a few months. That made the dean look puzzled on what reason. He told him a relative is sick and need his help. As the dean permitted it since the exam is over and summer will come.

    While in Han Chen case he also file of leave of absence within a month and the main reason is a dear friend  is very sick and needed his help in taking care of him. As their Chief approved of it.

     When officer hour past, Han Chen went to the school to fetch He Kaixin because he didn't want him to stress to drive. Prof. Zhou Xia Zhuan arch his brow as he saw him sweetly leading He Kaixin in his car.  Suddenly someone poke at him making him startle. Prof. Lin Jing I think the two finally reconcile?! What now?" As he smirk to him. Prof. Zhou Xia Zhuan just pushed Prof. Lin Jing aside as he look angry on Han Chen on betraying him because of He Kaixin.

     As they came back home after they finished their groceries. Han Chen decided they will live for a few months on a secluded province which no one knew them. So He Kaixin won't be stress.  Han Chen told to He Kaixin they can move to his old house since no one live there because his parents are already dead. He Kaixin have no choice but to agree with him. Because he don't want anyone to see his tummy growing.

    The next few day as they hired a van to get the things they needed to transfer to the old house. As Han Chen drive his car toward the province with He Kaixin on the passenger sit while Da quing sitting on his lap.

     They only stop at a gas station or  a restaurant if He Kaixin needed to go to the bathroom. While He Kaixin and Da quing were left at the car because Han Chen needed to buy foods and other supplies for the house. He made He Kaixin stayed in the car to rest. "Da quing tell me? How can I bare a child? If I don't have any opening?" He ask. "Boss don't worry if it's the right time, I'll help you with my power in releasing the baby in your womb!" As he rubbed his stomach. Making He Kaixin sweat, "Your liking touching my tummy?!" Said He Kaixin. Da quing nod, "Young master like it too! Her heart beating in delight sensing me! I think she's a girl! Boss! She's giggling Everytime I rubbed your stomach!" As Da quing lean his head to hear it. "Nonsense! How can you hear it giggle when she's just a  fetus?!" Said He Kaixin. "Boss do you want to hear her wyning on food?! I think she's hungry?" Said Da quing.

     "How?! I'm not hungry! So tell her to stop wyning!" He said. Suddenly as Han Chen came with the groceries. He Kaixin suddenly snatched the potatoes chips and the juice. "Love are you hungry?" Ask Han Chen. "No! I'm not! Why should I?!" As he suddenly saw a banana and orange. He snatched it again to Han Chen. "Maybe we need to eat now?!" Said Han Chen.

     At the restaurant He Kaixin can't stop eating. While Han Chen can't eat because as he took something. He Kaixin suddenly snatched at him and eat it. "Love that's my peking duck and fried rice?" Han Chen said.
"But I'm hungry Chen chen ...." While doing his doe eyes. Han Chan sweat as he gave the other foods, He Kaixin gladly take it. So Han Chen have no choice but to eat his ramen noodles instead because He Kaixin is eating everything on the table even Da quing's fried fish. That made Da quing grumpy as he was left is a can of sardines.