Preparations

All of the girls were walked home, leaving one by one. Y/N was the last as she was the only one unafraid of the killer, and she lived the furthest away.

As she neared the door she noticed a black box she picked it up and walked inside. The same happened to the other girls, each found a black box with a ribbon and a note attached. The girls were all seated in their home with the box in their hands.

Aria opened hers, revealing a light blue dress, the sleeves were long and her shoulders were exposed, the dress was long so it trailed behind her slightly. There was also a bejewelled pale blue mask to accompany the dress.

Mollys dress was dark blue, the sleeves were more like straps and it stopped right under her knees, flowing. Her mask was also dark blue with black patterns on it.

Y/N's dress was black, there were no sleeves and it also trailed behind her. Her mask was black with silver patterns.

Graces dress was the same style as Arias, but a slightly darker shade, the sleeves were also see through with swirly patterns, her mask was velvet and had a single feather on the side.

Olivia's dress was red, sleeveless and had a black ribbon around her waist, it stopped right above her ankles, her mask was sparkly red with multiple jewells.

Harpers was purple, no sleeves and trailed, her mask was purple with gold around the edge.

The girls all gasped at their beautiful yet shockingly accurate outfits. They read the note.

•we got these for you, I hope you'll wear them to the ball tonight-Anonymous.•

Was it the mysterious man they saw earlier? Or some random creep? They didn't know or care, all they knew is that there was no way they couldn't go, they had to.

The girls applied makeup, did their hair and completed their looks with jewellery and matching shoes that they had-how did anonymous manage to get them outfits that best suited their personality.

They found it perplexing how they also already had the shoes to go with it. It was like the person knows them entirely. They didn't think any more of it and stepped out of their houses to meet at the tree they normally do.

It was between all of their houses so it was easier to meet there. When they met they all eyed each other.

"You all got it too?" Olivia asked cautiously. "Yeah..." Molly replied, nervousness in her voice.

After about a minute of contemplating, they decided to get going. This should be interesting.

{Thoughts?}