Chapter 7: N-Natsu!!

Lucy's POV

The third day of the GMG has ended. Although I noticed Sting was staring at me today. Fairy Tail got more points now and people started to cheer for them. I felt really happy that we weren't faraway with being the best guild in Fiore again.

We all walked into the bar, everyone was celebrating, talking and not to mention drinking, especially Natsu, 'I never knew he drinks' I thought.
"Lucy, you know it's rare to see Natsu drink," Mira said as she was serving drinks around the bar.

I was watching Erza beating Gray and Natsu for fighting again and for breaking her cake, it was really funny watching these things again. I still can't believe my time stopped for 7 years, I feel bad because of what happened when we weren't here to help them. But someone snapped me out of my thoughts,
"Luuuccceee," it was just then I noticed that Natsu had been calling her for a while now.

"Y-yeah, what is it Natsu?"

"Luucccceeee, I'm tired. Take me homeeee." Natsu whined

"Ok,ok wait I'll get my bag."

Timeskip to the Inn

I surprisingly got the the inn alive, since Natsu fell asleep at the middle of walking back here, I had to drag him back. I threw Natsu on his bed and dropped on my own bed, while being ashamed of myself for kissing Zeref back yesterday. And before I knew it I fell asleep.

I woke up looked around, although I only fround Natsu snoring away on his bed. I guess the others fell asleep at the bar.

"Luce?" Was what I heard Natsu say
before he sat up on his bed. "Where are the others?"
"My guess is that that fell asleep at the bar or they passsed out there." I repled.

"Good, then I have enough time." That was all I heard Natsu say before I found myself pinned down on my bed.

"N-Natsu! What are you doing!" I screamed.

"What does it look like?" He asked sarcastically.

"It looks like you are crazy!"

When he bought his face closer to me I understood why he was like that. He had the smell of alcohol all over him and it looks like his still drunk.

It was until he started moving closer I got back to my senses of what position I'm in.

"Natsu, please get off me!" I tried to push him off but he was too strong.
I don't want what happened with Zeref yesterday to happen today as well.

His face kept on coming closer and closer to me before I realised our lips had already touched. I tried to push him off me again but he already used each one of his hands to pin each one of my hands on the bed. I couldn't even move my hands.

He kept on kissing me until we both couldn't breathe. After he got some air he started kissing me again.
It's been like 30 minutes now and Natsu is still kissing me. But we heard a knock on the door, and the person kept on knocking, Natsu stopped and got up and mumbled,

"Geez, what a pain and the ass."

Still being shocked of what happens I got up and opened the door, the people on the opposite side was Erza,Wendy,Gray and Elfman.
'I gotta make sure to thank them later especially Erza for yesterday as well,' while I sighed in relief.

"Hey guys, why did you come back soo late?" I asked, while they were walking inside the room with Natsu pretending to sleep in his bed.

"We got drunk and slept at the bar for a bit." Gray answered in a sleepy tone.
I bet he noticed me blushing because he asked me,

"Did anything happen while we were gone?"

"N-n-no, nothing happened."
I said hastily.

"Then why is your face all red like yesterday, after we came back from the forest?" Wendy added in the conversation.

"I-I told you nothing happened yesterday or today. And I'm going to bed." I ran to my bed and hid under the blankets. And do before I knew it I was asleep.

Gray's POV
I know Lucy likes her privacy, but this? Something isn't right and I'm gonna find out what it is. Even if I have to stalk her.

Wendy's POV
I know something was up because Lucy had Natsu's scent all over her, and yesterday she had a unfamiliar but also a bit familiar scent over her. I have to find out what it was because Lucy can be in trouble or even worse, I have to do my best to help her as much as I can.

A/n
Hey guys!
I know this chapter is short but I'm tying my best to make them as long as I can.
And by the way the pole is gonna be delayed a bit until after more chapters and when I have more views. I promise to at least update once a week so don't worry!
Bye!