The mother

Hello earthlings, so this is my first story and it may be quite shit but yeaah

its not long just going to be a short story

hopey you guys like it :D

----------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful night down by the lake. May, her husband tom and her 5 year old son had gone there for a midnight picnic "what, don't you dare" May yelled at Tom through clenched teeth "don't you dare blame me for that accident that left YOU paralysed" she felt a surge of anger run though her as she pushed tom into the lake realising he wouldn't be able to swim. As tom started flailing his arms around like a mad man gasping for air, she hears a heart wrenching scream coming from behind her. She wipes her head to the direction of the scream to find her son on his knees with his head in his hands sobbing uncontrollably. May looks at him in disgust he looks exactly like HIM; she slowly turned around towards the lake to see tom's lifeless body just floating on the surface of the water. May looked at her disgrace of a son as he whispered "why" she simply just said "hear no evil, see no evil" as she staggered into the distance leaving her son alone, then BAM she had realised what she had just done, may fell to her knees screaming. Her husband was gone; she had killed him in cold blood.

May had to do something quick, so she decided to pack a few of her cloths and run when she had remembered Liam her son, she wanted to leave him there she absolutely despises him with every morsel of her being but he had witnessed the whole thing. Without thinking she ran and grabbed from was he was sitting still sobbing, his eyes fixed on the empty body of the loving, caring father he once had, the father that had been horribly snatched away from him by the hands of his own mother. May started to grab Liam's hand, dragging him by the wrist. Liam winced at the pain but didn't say anything. May then started do drive; she had made a phone call earlier to and old friend who had helped her to get out of the situation. As she drove she saw a house coming into view.

The house was quite big; it had a beautiful loving feeling to it. May stepped onto the front porch and saw Liam gazing at her as if trying to figure out what they were doing there. She quickly threw open the door and pushed him inside, dragging him up the stairs and locked him in a room which was probably going to be Liam's room from now on. As she walked away she heard banging and screeching coming from Liam, ignoring it she went and sat down on the chair as depression start to slowly take its course leaving Liam with an overly religious psychopath of a mother.

----------------------------------------------------

i'll upload the last part tomorrow hopefully :D really hope you guys liiked it xx comment and tell me what you think :d